UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; FBA supports Trump/Vance 2024

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
im not the one food-shaming anyone for eating what they eat!! he thought he could food-shame Haitians with huge heap of antiblack anti-africa./anti-haiti xenophobia and I simply showed him other black folks in the south who eat stuff I dont care for either but ive never food shamed anyone... u seem to be madder at me than their fba ados black maga team
It's enough, bruh.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The question we have to ask is at what point should his content be banned from the board?

We've banned posters for posting shit that is no where near as bad as what he's pushing so I don't see why his content should continue to be accepted.
when they introduced the word "tether" into their lexicon on this site , I spoke out and ask why I couldn't call them "NeoNotsee" a genocidal language but they were allowed to keep calling Africans & other black immigrants "tethers" & I got laughed at .. so it is what it is .. when members here have used whitesupremacist stormfront language towards me & some other members , there was no pushback so I figured this is what it is now on this site.. so if this gets me deleted so be it .. I warned about this.

Last edited:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
He went from making Hidden colors, visiting Africa to this. No way he was never an agent setting us up for the okey doke.

I said the same thing a few months ago.

He went from black people need to understand white supremacy is global.

We need to connect with other black people and build businesses together.

What African country can we go to when Trump gets elected in 2016.

Making a documentary about Haiti in 2018.Trying to build houses for the victims of Haiti because a hurricane destroyed those houses in that country around the time he was promoting the documentary.

I stopped fucking with him a little before the documentary came out but I still watched it and enjoyed it.And,no I didn't buy it...

I have no idea how this fuckery started between 2018 to now but I don't find it funny at all.

Duece

Black Caligula
BGOL Investor
I have no idea how this fuckery started between 2018 to now but I don't find it funny at all.

He took Yvette Carnell's ADOS movement, roasted her and Tone and created FBA used that as a platform to shit on Africans, Carribeans and call into question the Blackness of mixed people, Louisiana Creoles and others.

I understand that people take issue with Yvette but Yvette never turned her talking points into immature school yard ribbing, Yvette at least presented her points with stats and facts.