UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; FBA supports Trump/Vance 2024

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Not every non FBA person is a traitorous coon bro. You have your moments, but I actually rock with you pimp. You were a regular caller to the Mack Lessons radio show once upon a time :yes:
Flex even has an anonymous $10k button for brothers such as yourself.

I used to be down with Tariq yes. Supported that brother with every thing - Spent my money with him, had fights with feminists over him (even an ex-girlfriend) but naw. He lost me a long time ago.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Wait I'm confused I thought it was $7 million... I'm seeing $1 million on the indiegogo. If Tariq pulls this off and delivers as advertised with no BS , imma have to give him credit. The black professional gatekeping class do for themselves ONLY and never for the people.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
"Hey family...we weren't able to buy the lot (insert whatever excuse here) so we'll opening here at the Crenshaw stripmall - be there for the grand opening"
aldine-bender-strip-mall.jpg

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Haven't been following him. He's anti-vaxxer too? Yeah this dude is gonna leave ya'll broke and dead

He's a major anti-vaxxer, although to be fair to him, it didn't start with Covid-19, he's been an anti-vaxxer going back to the birth of his first son, he's totally against all vaccines, judging by what he's said in the past.

After first he downplayed covid, even making a joke about it in his music video, then claiming all of the deaths were due to people being fat, then ranting against ventilators, and finally trying to link the deaths of Hank Aaron and Marvin Hagler to the vaccine and tried to make the hashtag #vaxtheblacks trend.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Not every non FBA person is a traitorous coon bro. You have your moments, but I actually rock with you pimp. You were a regular caller to the Mack Lessons radio show once upon a time :yes:
Flex even has an anonymous $10k button for brothers such as yourself.

I remember when Drayonis was stanning Tariq openly and promoting his shows on the board and on air, now he does it discreetly. :ssshhh:

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
been supporting Tariq since mack lessons. his documentaries serve a purpose. and he speaks a lot of truth. but this museum , idk. Its a profitable , tax free business. In a high taxed place like Cali, this is what dreams are made of. He mentioned that Cali is supposed to get some olympic event. tariq would be able to eat off this for a while- some good eating at that. once the olympics show up, he could then selling it for much more than the purchase price. because that area will surely get gentrified.

part of me feels guilty , being black, and over analyzing a black business move. other groups dont over analyze like this. But then again, other groups have multiple options, just in case one business man fucks up. Part of me just doesnt take Tariq seriously. I wish Umar wasnt a bs'er as well. His idea for a school is fantastic. and was something that i could actually see many black folks benefitting from.

btw, we have a black history museum here in CHicago. it was created by blacks folks, but it also had non black donors. Besides being a nice place to visit, its made no difference around that Washington park area. They provide a avenue for Black artist etc to showcase their work, but black folks in that community were still jobless, struggling etc. Struggling so much, that daley was gonna easily wipe that area clean, had we gotten the Olympic years ago.

I still fuck with Tariq, just hope he doesnt try to shame Black folks after he doesnt reach his goal. cause the only reason guys like him, Umar etc , are living nice, is because Black folks supported them. So using that "Black folks dont support black businesses" lie wont work this time

Last edited:

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
I wish Tariq well but I got a nasty feeling the powers that be are going to price this project out of existence, its probably going to take way more than 7 million to get this completed.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They're not gonna to make the deadline in time. Will he really give everyone their money back? If he does then I'll give him some props on that but we'll wait and see.

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
They're not gonna to make the deadline in time. Will he really give everyone their money back? If he does then I'll give him some props on that but we'll wait and see.

theres nothing to "wait and see". That emotional dude in the WSHH video (and the emo dudes in this thread) are so busy crying & watching other folks pockets, when they couldve simply visited the website and read; "This campaign will only receive funds if at least $1,000,000 USD is raised by its deadline. " And that fixed set up was optional. meaning, Tariq couldve set it up whereas he couldve kept the donations, no matter what, yet he didnt. Which is smart, because fucking over he donators would be like biting the hand that feeds his family.

Tariq donation hustle isnt as raggedy as Dr Umars- that i'll give him. When Tariq has asked for donations, he's always done what he said he would do. Never heard about him collecting money, yet create major delays. My only issue with this current plan is that it seems to only benefit Tariq. And being someone who preaches so much about "poor Black folks", it would seem that he'd want to build something that poor Black folks could actually benefit from.

More of us need to be debriefed about how great we are as a people (our history). And yes, we need more black businesses. But racism doesnt make Black people beyond reproach. We played that "just leave him alone , let him do what he wants " game when we gave support to coon Obama, and ya see how that worked out.

Last edited:

totto

Rising Star
Registered
been supporting Tariq since mack lessons. his documentaries serve a purpose. and he speaks a lot of truth. but this museum , idk. Its a profitable , tax free business. In a high taxed place like Cali, this is what dreams are made of. He mentioned that Cali is supposed to get some olympic event. tariq would be able to eat off this for a while- some good eating at that. once the olympics show up, he could then selling it for much more than the purchase price. because that area will surely get gentrified.

part of me feels guilty , being black, and over analyzing a black business move. other groups dont over analyze like this. But then again, other groups have multiple options, just in case one business man fucks up. Part of me just doesnt take Tariq seriously. I wish Umar wasnt a bs'er as well. His idea for a school is fantastic. and was something that i could actually see many black folks benefitting from.

btw, we have a black history museum here in CHicago. it was created by blacks folks, but it also had non black donors. Besides being a nice place to visit, its made no difference around that Washington park area. They provide a avenue for Black artist etc to showcase their work, but black folks in that community were still jobless, struggling etc. Struggling so much, that daley was gonna easily wipe that area clean, had we gotten the Olympic years ago.

I still fuck with Tariq, just hope he doesnt try to shame Black folks after he doesnt reach his goal. cause the only reason guys like him, Umar etc , are living nice, is because Black folks supported them. So using that "Black folks dont support black businesses" lie wont work this time

min a Tariq fan but this is clearly a hustle of Tariq can pull this off he’s set for life and he knows it which is why he’s doing it.

he doesn’t have a million cash to drop to do it hisself but most of the profit is for him it’s just symbolic for us Tariq is hustling hard and people are seeing through it.

most people don’t even understands how museums run and how a profit is made Tariq is running strong game on this one.

I’m tired of the symbolic hustle though Tariq does good work I like the movies but this is clearly a home run if he pulls this off.

hustling dumb niggas who don’t follow the money he knows what’s he ma doing. I don’t even pay attention of money ain’t discussed honestly.

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
he doesn’t have a million cash to drop to do it hisself but most of the profit is for him it’s just symbolic for us Tariq is hustling hard and people are seeing through it.

its gonna take way more than 1 million to get something like that going. im sure Tariq has a million and was gonna invest heavily as well.

Like i stated before, i support Tariq. The things him and Umar speak about are most times 100% facts! But this museum, i cant get down with this. mainly because i see what the outcome will be. i dont see how this helps "Black people", i just see how it helps Tariq.

Regardless, he wont reach that goal; unless some celebs donate. So all the money will automatically be refunded- per the sites rules/ how Tariq set it up. I just hope he doesnt blame black folks for the failure. because his entire career/success has been via black folks supporting other black folks.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
its gonna take way more than 1 million to get something like that going. im sure Tariq has a million and was gonna invest heavily as well. Like i stated before, i support Tariq. The things him and Umar speak about are most times 100% facts! But this museum, i cant get down with this. mainly because i see what the outcome will be. i dont see how this helps "Black people", i just see how it helps Tariq. regardless, he wont reach that goal, unless some celebs donate. all the money will automatically be refunded- per the sites rules/ how Tariq set it up. I just hopes he doesnt blame black folks for the failure. because his entire career has been via black folks supporting black folks.

This is the problem because Tariq talks heavy about tangible and how this or that don't help black people. This museum isn't going to move the needle in that regard.
if people want to donate (and there will be plenty) then so be it. I bought Hidden colors 1 and 2 but he gets no more money from me.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Anyone who supports this guy has to be half brain dead, with that said anyone who supports him deserves to part ways with their money, not like it was going to good use anyway lol I don't knock the hustle, In fact I plan on starting a fund for the National Bgol Ocking history memorial museum or NBOHMM. All donations can be sent here www.gofundme.com/TheGrifter6969

P.T. Barnum said it best....