UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; FBA supports Trump/Vance 2024

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This thread had to be buried at least 7 pages deep. Were you combing the board for Tariq to dick ride in?
I told you 30 pages ago I’ll be randomly checking back to see if y’all still in here whining. What can I say, :dunno: I keep my word. And I was right

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I did, what's the problem? I stated most men prefer younger women, only jail prevents alot of underage girls from getting it unfortunately, men don't like no old broads like that what's the issue?

Y'all too emotional and don't deal with reality.
The average male ain't with a young chick.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Nope. I’m just here to keep triggering you suckers so I can get this to 100 pages like I predicted on page 40 something. And you look like a perfect mark to drag it another 10 pages. At least
The more you post the more you reveal your self as being pimped. Your moist ass would fight to the death over Tariq. He don't have to worry, whem you're on the stroll.

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
Why the fuck this is going 70 gotdamn pages? Man, I can't believe we gave all this energy to a nigga that does not give a fuck about us or even know us personally. This should have been 10 pages at most. The cats that think he grifting state yo case and the opposing side state yo case then dead this shit.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The more you post the more you reveal your self as being pimped. Your moist ass would fight to the death over Tariq. He don't have to worry, whem you're on the stroll.
I revealed my self 30 pages ago knowing that y’all wouldn’t be able to help yourselves. Don’t be mad at me cause I was right. Again.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
He has been roasting these tethers on his show. I wrote about one of their scheme targeting us was the UI system, taking away our leverage for better pay, it is a new slavery scheme. First they will start out with a general non-specific scam, than move in on some component of the U.S. employment. The Indians pulled the same tactic.

You can't pull that shit on me, because I slap the jollof out of your mouth.

You can't hit me with a brick because I would hit curry goat smooth out of your mouth.

You are not witty, You are a cornball.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

YoBitchChoseMe

Rising Star
Registered
He has been roasting these tethers on his show. I wrote about one of their scheme targeting us was the UI system, taking away our leverage for better pay, it is a new slavery scheme. First they will start out with a general non-specific scam, than move in on some component of the U.S. employment. The Indians pulled the same tactic.

You can't pull that shit on me, because I slap the jollof out of your mouth.

You can't hit me with a brick because I would hit curry smooth out of your mouth.

You are not witty, You are a cornball.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tariq uses security, lace fronts and the mute button LOL

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
These people are really some of the dumbest people on the internet

The irony is this goofy 60 year old bitch got a young African dude dusting her off.

BTW, Jaxson Reid used to be one of Jason Black’s right hand men. Not anymore it seems.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Too ashamed to answer the question honestly?
I’ve never given anyone free money except bgol donations. However I have purchased the hidden color series. Fair exchange
Now answer my question. And don’t be ashamed.
Did you and McGuyver donate this gold you found

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’ve never given anyone free money except bgol donations. However I have purchased the hidden color series. Fair exchange

I never in my life gave Reeq one penny. Is this vid posted your attempt at humor or something? :confused:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Have you “ever” given anybody free money n return for nothing by way of donations

Yes, including victims of police brutality, an activist group that laid some ground work in eventually getting law enforcement policy changed, local programs that support disadvantaged sectors of the community, and other orgs of choice.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Going into this thread reminds me of opening my toy box when I was a kid. The memories.

pid_43267-Amish-Maple-Wood-Toy-Chest--70.jpg

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes, including victims of police brutality, an activist group that laid some ground work in eventually getting law enforcement policy changed, local programs that support disadvantaged sectors of the community, and other orgs of choice.
Oh. You mean blm. You must be an advocate for lgbtq rights. That’s all they passed

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor

Help me to finally understand this. Is the idea that FBA people DON'T have African ancestry or that being in America has somehow "cleansed" FBA of having African ancestry so it's fine to denigrate African people?