UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; FBA supports Trump/Vance 2024

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wouldn't that make Nas a tether?

BeI_l1NCMAAabdV.jpg
Do you understand what paternal means. That’s his father side. “Maternal means mothers side. You ninjas is non educated ain’t you.
Malcolm father is from here. And his momma wasn’t no coon

Last edited:

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you understand what paternal means. That’s his father side. “Maternal means mothers side. You ninjas is non educated ain’t you.
I am going to google it, but wasn't Malcom's mom mixed?

Yep mom was black and raped by a significantly older white man.

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ur hate cult called Issa Rae a tether even tho her mother is from South Carolina. ! thatt how dumb & hateful &xenophobc & brainDead ur hate cult is , but yall dont wanna claim coondace owns even tho she's american on both sides , her father is also from south Carolina & her gandMa from Unites StatesVI so what were u saying again ?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Upcoming space tonight: Why are Black Bluechecks Monetizing Black Male Grievances? If you are on twitter you can set a reminder. 7PM EST.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ur hate cult called Issa Rae a tether even tho her mother is from South Carolina. ! thatt how dumb & hateful &xenophobc & brainDead ur hate cult is , but yall dont wanna claim coondace owns even tho she's american on both sides , her father is also from south Carolina & her gandMa from Unites StatesVI so what were u saying again ?
Shut up already.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Umar has a message for all you ninjas. Tethers ninjas, immigrant ninjas and the ninjas that created and built everything in this country and shaped the world.

The Hispanic ninjas is coming

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Issa Rae's mother is from Louisiana and Issa Rae is a descendant of the Charbonnet family, a family with some of the deepest non-indigenous roots in Louisiana.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A sit down discussion between African, Caribbean, Afro-Latinos and African Americans seems like something Sesame Street would have done in the 1980s in a much healthier way.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Since you’re going by bloodline that goes by your father side proven by science. Which is 100% Gullah geechie. You ninjas always seem to put “yourself” in a trick bag with your lack of knowledge. :smh:

MC2mlR.gif

Is that how Tariq justifies his biracial wife? Only the mother was white so it doesn't count because lineage is passed on via the father? If the father was white and the mom black she'd be the product of a "bed wench" and unworthy? I'm asking seriously.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is that how Tariq justifies his biracial wife? Only the mother was white so it doesn't count because lineage is passed on via the father? If the father was white and the mom black she'd be the product of a "bed wench" and unworthy? I'm asking seriously.
Will y’all stop asking me what he does and why. Ask me why I said that. I answer for myself only.
For the followers of science only out there
Or you can go to the Pfizer website for more verification
For the followers of religion out there

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Will y’all stop asking me what he does and why. Ask me why I said that. I answer for myself only.
For the followers of science only out there
https://www.pfizer.com/news/articles/what’s-y-chromosome-handed-down-father-
son#:~:text=Since%20only%20men%20have%20the,to%20males%2C%20including%20male%20fertility.
For the followers of religion out there

I'm not reading that, but I do have a question. Are all the offspring of black women raped by slave masters ineligible for reparations because lineage wise they are white because their father was white?

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not reading that, but I do have a question. Are all the offspring of black women raped by slave masters ineligible for reparations because lineage wise they are white because their father was white?
I can tell your black. As the ole saying goes. Want to hide something from a black person put it in a book.

I’m honored that you’re assuming I will be writing a bill for reparations to determine how it will be done.
But I’ll help you out but I ain’t gonna do all the thinking for you. I’ll give you an alley oop. Are those offspring still slaves??? There’s your answer.

What’s confusing you is he asked a question about bloodline. Not ancestry. Orange and apples.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I can tell your black. As the ole saying goes. Want to hide something from a black person put it in a book.

I’m honored that you’re assuming I will be writing a bill for reparations to determine how it will be done.
But I’ll help you out but I ain’t gonna do all the thinking for you. I’ll give you an alley oop. Are those offspring still slaves??? There’s your answer.

What’s confusing you is he asked a question about bloodline. Not ancestry. Orange and apples.

Did you read the article you linked?

Quote the part that supports the dumbshit you typed.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I don’t know, how? I never called him a tether. I never called anyone a tether

Actually I’m glad you pointed out the fact that I don’t refer to all Africans as tethers just the ones that commit tether actions. Thanks for backing me up on that. Great job.

Look up for reference

Cmon brah. You going in circles. Your boy literally just pulled up an old post of mines where I called one African a tether and the other one African. Clearly one did something the other one didn’t do.

I fuck wit umar.when he get them tethers in line we can talk.

Umar went in on the tethers today. Your thoughts ?

Umar has a message for all you ninjas. Tethers ninjas, immigrant ninjas and the ninjas that created and built everything in this country and shaped the world.

The Hispanic ninjas is coming

I wish. Shits on Amazon prime. Bout to make some money. And personally the only tethers I know are the ones that’s responding in this thread. I don’t know any in real life.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered
Issa Rae's mother is from Louisiana and Issa Rae is a descendant of the Charbonnet family, a family with some of the deepest non-indigenous roots in Louisiana.
So her ass is half tether, half passe blanc or as my grandmother used say a new jack. Neither group really cares for regular black people.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
iq test. How many of those quotes did I attach the word tether to a person and how many was it used indirectly
I'm not very bright man, you got me.

It does sound a bit cowardly though to beat around the bush instead of directly calling someone a tether wouldn't you think?

Like if I said something like, people who make arguments like this are fucking stupid and think they're a lot brighter than they are, That wouldn't offend you right? Because I'm not calling you fucking stupid and dillusional, not directly, right?

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not very bright man, you got me.

It does sound a bit cowardly though to beat around the bush instead of directly calling someone a tether wouldn't you think?

Like if I said something like, people who make arguments like this are fucking stupid and think they're a lot brighter than they are, That wouldn't offend you right? Because I'm not calling you fucking stupid and dillusional, not directly, right?
Bad example let me help you out.
Ex. These bootlicking coons that need to be called out for their cooning have the nerve to tether into us need to be identified.
See I’m giving you the action which is the bootlicking to describe the coon and the deception. Those are 2 action words that must be met. So that kinda weeds out anyone that doesn’t meet those requirements. You kinda gotta put both sleeves on to wear that jacket. At that point shit must be your size.

I mean if I set a rat trap and you steal the cheese it ain’t my fuckiing fault.

Last edited:

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So her ass is half tether, half passe blanc or as my grandmother used say a new jack. Neither group really cares for regular black people.

I'm not a Charbonnet but I'm from similar bloodlines and I have no issue being Black or with "regular" Black people.

So I reject that broad brush statement.