UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; FBA supports Trump/Vance 2024

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered
I'm not a Charbonnet but I'm from similar bloodlines and I have no issue being Black or with "regular" Black people.

So I reject that broad brush statement.
I went to Xavier U and knew a Charbonnet and Xavier was filled with those types of muthafuckas. And being a passe blanc and a tether really isn't that different.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I went to Xavier U and knew a Charbonnet and Xavier was filled with those types of muthafuckas. And being a passe blanc and a tether really isn't that different.

I still reject your statement.

Passe blancs are easy to talk about because talking about colorism will always stir emotions but we quickly forget about the Creoles who were active in the civil rights movement and used their light skin to infiltrate white society and stay steps ahead.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I hope you guys can just limit these feelings to this thread and don’t harbor these feelings and bleed it into other topics. I hope at least.
Just wanna put that out there

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I still reject your statement.

Passe blancs are easy to talk about because talking about colorism will always stir emotions but we quickly forget about the Creoles who were active in the civil rights movement and used their light skin to infiltrate white society and stay steps ahead.
Shout out to Homer Plessy!!! :yes:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So her ass is half tether, half passe blanc or as my grandmother used say a new jack. Neither group really cares for regular black people.
so what makes her Half "tether" ? becos he rather is senegalese? what exactly did her father do to black America to be called a "tether" other than being from Senegal ?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I can tell your black. As the ole saying goes. Want to hide something from a black person put it in a book.

I’m honored that you’re assuming I will be writing a bill for reparations to determine how it will be done.
But I’ll help you out but I ain’t gonna do all the thinking for you. I’ll give you an alley oop. Are those offspring still slaves??? There’s your answer.

What’s confusing you is he asked a question about bloodline. Not ancestry. Orange and apples.

This sounds like "tether" talk. Why are you perpetrating negative stereotypes about black people/ados? All the scholars we have, books we've written and consume and yet you are spreading the lie we don't read. I'm going to need your DNA results and a hairline check.

Now I understand why you go so hard for Tariq and against "tethers". Same principle as closet gay folks, you over compensate to deflect scrutiny. I get it, but BGOL is a safe space. Embrace your heritage.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WTF?? Where's the fucking quote? You stay running.

The Y-Chromosome. The y-chromosome is inherited more or less unchanged from father to son to grandson, indefinitely. Chromosomes contain the DNA that determines our inherited characteristics, and the y-chromosome is one of the 46-chromosomes in the nucleus of each of the cells of all human males. Most chromosomes, including the two x-chromosomes possessed by females, get recombined or shuffled each generation before being passed down to offspring. But the y-chromosome is unique in remaining more or less unchanged when passed from father to son. Thus while most chromosomes will contain a random mixture of genetic codes from one's grandparents and great-grandparents, a male's y-chromosome will be identical or nearly identical to that of his father, grandfather, great-grandfather and beyond for countless generations. Since surnames tend to be inherited in the same manner as y-chromosomes (from father to son or patrilineally), y-chromosome testing lends itself particularly well to surname studies.

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Will y’all stop asking me what he does and why. Ask me why I said that. I answer for myself only.
For the followers of science only out there
Or you can go to the Pfizer website for more verification
For the followers of religion out there
Which is backed by science as seen in the last quote I made specifically in that last sentence.

Numbers 1:18​

“And they assembled all the congregation together on the first day of the second month, and they declared their pedigree after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, by their polls.”

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This sounds like "tether" talk. Why are you perpetrating negative stereotypes about black people/ados? All the scholars we have, books we've written and consume and yet you are spreading the lie we don't read. I'm going to need your DNA results and a hairline check.

Now I understand why you go so hard for Tariq and against "tethers". Same principle as closet gay folks, you over compensate to deflect scrutiny. I get it, but BGOL is a safe space. Embrace your heritage.
You asked me why did Tariq make a statement. I literally said I don’t speak for him. Just myself. .
And then you reply that I like defend him.

Da maff ain’t maffin woman
huh-confused.gif

giphy.gif

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
The Y-Chromosome. The y-chromosome is inherited more or less unchanged from father to son to grandson, indefinitely. Chromosomes contain the DNA that determines our inherited characteristics, and the y-chromosome is one of the 46-chromosomes in the nucleus of each of the cells of all human males. Most chromosomes, including the two x-chromosomes possessed by females, get recombined or shuffled each generation before being passed down to offspring. But the y-chromosome is unique in remaining more or less unchanged when passed from father to son. Thus while most chromosomes will contain a random mixture of genetic codes from one's grandparents and great-grandparents, a male's y-chromosome will be identical or nearly identical to that of his father, grandfather, great-grandfather and beyond for countless generations. Since surnames tend to be inherited in the same manner as y-chromosomes (from father to son or patrilineally), y-chromosome testing lends itself particularly well to surname studies.

Excellent. Now explain the difference between bloodline and inherited characteristics, since that's what the article is referring to. Let me remind you of the dumbshit you typed earlier....

Since you’re going by bloodline that goes by your father side proven by science. Which is 100% Gullah geechie. You ninjas always seem to put “yourself” in a trick bag with your lack of knowledge. :smh:

MC2mlR.gif

Now if this dumbshit you typed was true, genealogical testing on females would be a scam. Since according to you, a bloodline/ancestry could be only determined by a male. Now let's look at it this way. If what you said was true, every couple that produces female offsprings only, will end the bloodline and a new bloodline would begin when the female offspring produces a male. Since according to you, females can't passed on bloodline markers.
And.... And......all those females you quote that claim "FBA" can't prove they are.

Do you need some ice for where that bat hit you in the head?

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Excellent. Now explain the difference between bloodline and inherited characteristics, since that's what the article is referring to. Let me remind you of the dumbshit you typed earlier....

Now if this dumbshit you typed was true, genealogical testing on females would be a scam. Since according to you, a bloodline/ancestry could be only determined by a male. Now let's look at it this way. If what you said was true, every couple that produces one female offspring only, will end the bloodline and a new bloodline would begin when the female offspring produces a male. Since according to you, females can't passed on bloodline markers.
And.... And......all those females you quote that claim "FBA" can't prove they are.

Show me where the article says something about inherited characteristics Your turn
Fair game let’s go

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Show me where the article says something about inherited characteristics Your turn
Fair game let’s go

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Now if this dumbshit you typed was true, genealogical testing on females would be a scam. Since according to you, a bloodline/ancestry could be only determined by a male. Now let's look at it this way. If what you said was true, every couple that produces female offsprings only, will end the bloodline and a new bloodline would begin when the female offspring produces a male. Since according to you, females can't passed on bloodline markers.

And bloodline is pedigree as I previously stated already in

“And they assembled all the congregation together on the first day of the second month, and they declared their pedigrees after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, by their polls.”

Which is why the wife takes on the man’s last name as well as the kids in society. Well y’all generation is different from mine. Y’all got that role reversal shit going on

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You gotta read the sentence in its entirety. Characteristics is plural. Then it isolates the Y chromosomes from the rest. Which only happens in father to son.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
And bloodline is pedigree as I previously stated already in

“And they assembled all the congregation together on the first day of the second month, and they declared their pedigrees after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, by their polls.”

Lmfao, hold up you said "proven by science", now you are using a Bible when I proved you don't understand the science you quoted?

Bru your kung-fu is looking more like kung-fused

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lmfao, hold up you said "proven by science", now you are using a Bible when I proved you don't understand the science you quoted?

Bru your kung-fu is looking more like kung-fused
Call it the double wheel kick

noun: bloodline; plural noun: bloodlines
  1. an animal's set of ancestors or pedigree, typically considered with regard to the desirable characteristics

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Uh huh, you need to do more research. Find something you can understand.
You lost nicca. Both ways

You don’t understand it. Astrophysics to a wino

You’re thinking this about dna testing. This about testing within the dna testing.

The end summed it up if you read that far where I high lighted

a male's y-chromosome will be identical or nearly identical to that of his father, grandfather, great-grandfather and beyond for countless generations. Since surnames tend to be inherited in the same manner as y-chromosomes (from father to son or patrilineally), y-chromosome testing lends itself particularly well to surname studies.

Do you need me to teach you patrilineal also

(If you don’t get this it might be pass your capability )

Last edited:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Call it the double wheel kick

noun: bloodline; plural noun: bloodlines
  1. an animal's set of ancestors or pedigree, typically considered with regard to the desirable characteristics

Since you’re going by bloodline that goes by your father side proven by science. Which is 100% Gullah geechie. You ninjas always seem to put “yourself” in a trick bag with your lack of knowledge. :smh:

Where's your proof that the bloodline is only carried by the male. Wait, were you quoting werewolf and vampire movies?

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Look up. And I hope you’re not thinking bloodline is blood type. Wait is that what your thinking

You are using part of the animal's definition as your argument to switch your original asinine statement to characteristics. So how about you just stick to definition pertaining to humans. Bloodline/ancestry/descendants.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are using part of the animal's definition as your argument to switch your original asinine statement to characteristics. So how about you just stick to definition pertaining to humans. Bloodline/ancestry/descendants.
Once again. Did you read the end or you didn’t read that far

a male's y-chromosome will be identical or nearly identical to that of his father, grandfather, great-grandfather and beyond for countless generations. Since surnames tend to be inherited in the same manner as y-chromosomes (from father to son or patrilineally), y-chromosome testing lends itself particularly well to surname studies.

Last edited: