UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; FBA supports Trump/Vance 2024

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are using part of the animal's definition as your argument to switch your original asinine statement to characteristics. So how about you just stick to definition pertaining to humans. Bloodline/ancestry/descendants.
And once again you used bloodline and asked for a definition. If you google the definition they will all come back as pedigree

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
a male's y-chromosome will be identical or nearly identical to that of his father, grandfather, great-grandfather and beyond for countless generations. Since surnames tend to be inherited in the same manner as y-chromosomes (from father to son or patrilineally), y-chromosome testing lends itself particularly well to surname studies.
You keep pointing to a test
And once again you used bloodline and asked for a definition. If you google the definition they will all come back as pedigree

Pedigree is more commonly used for animals but for arguments sake. You said bloodline/pedigree can only be determined by the male. Then you used an article/part of, that is specific to males and it, pointed to "inherited characteristics ".
Again..... you said, "bloodline/pedigree can only be determined by the male".

Y chromosome testing​

Variations in the Y chromosome can be used to explore ancestry in the direct male line. Only individuals with a Y chromosome (typically males) can have this type of testing done. However, people interested in this type of genetic testing sometimes recruit a relative to have the test done. Because the Y chromosome is passed on in the same pattern as are family names (surnames) in many cultures, Y chromosome testing is often used to investigate questions such as whether two families with the same surname are related.

Mitochondrial DNA testing​

This type of testing identifies genetic variations in mitochondrial DNA. Although most DNA is packaged in chromosomes within the cell nucleus, cell structures called mitochondria also have a small amount of their own DNA (known as mitochondrial DNA). Both males and females have mitochondrial DNA so this type of testing can be used by either sex. Mitochondria DNA is passed on solely from egg cells so it provides information about the direct female ancestral line. Mitochondrial DNA testing can be useful for genealogy because it preserves information about female ancestors that may be lost from the historical record because of the way surnames are often passed down.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Pedigree is more commonly used for animals but for arguments sake. You said bloodline/pedigree can only be determined by the male. Then you used an article/part of, that is specific to males and it, pointed to "inherited characteristics ".

Y chromosome testing​

Variations in the Y chromosome can be used to explore ancestry in the direct male line. Only individuals with a Y chromosome (typically males) can have this type of testing done. However, people interested in this type of genetic testing sometimes recruit a relative to have the test done. Because the Y chromosome is passed on in the same pattern as are family names (surnames) in many cultures, Y chromosome testing is often used to investigate questions such as whether two families with the same surname are related.

This type of testing identifies genetic variations in mitochondrial DNA. Although most DNA is packaged in chromosomes within the cell nucleus, cell structures called mitochondria also have a small amount of their own DNA (known as mitochondrial DNA). Both males and females have mitochondrial DNA so this type of testing can be used by either sex. Mitochondria DNA is passed on solely from egg cells so it provides information about the direct female ancestral line. Mitochondrial DNA testing can be useful for genealogy because it preserves information about female ancestors that may be lost from the historical record because of the way surnames are often passed down.
So you are trying to say characteristic and bloodline or pedigree is the same thing cause you keep being up characteristics being passed down ? Is that your argument ?

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
So you are trying to say characteristic and bloodline or pedigree is the same thing cause you keep being up characteristics being passed down ? Is that your argument ?
Lmao dude you are wrong. I said nothing about characteristics except when I pointed out that the part of article you posted, was referencing "inherent characteristics". I even put it in red and larger font when you asked where the article mentioned it.

Now let's address you saying the bloodline is only determined by the male. And let's add the word lineage because that's the word you grifter agents like to use. Plus if bloodline/lineage is only determined by the male and your great great great grand pappi was white..... why the fuck you claiming FBA?

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Y chromosome testing​

First off in the article “inherited characteristics” is not point at the male. The Y chromosome in those inherited characteristics is pointed at the male.
I highlighted inherited “characteristics” The document is saying out of the inherited characteristics or 46 chromosomes the “only” chromosome or “characteristic” (singular now) that is a constant generationally is that y that’s in the male.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
First off in the article “inherited characteristics” is not point at the male. The Y chromosome in those inherited characteristics is pointed at the male.
I highlighted inherited “characteristics” The document is saying out of the inherited characteristics or 46 chromosomes the “only” chromosome or “characteristic” (singular now) that is a constant generationally is that y that’s in the male.
Don't just pick shit out, bold the whole sentence.

Bruh you have Caucasian Y Chromosomes in your DNA. You're a FOUNDATIONAL BLACK CAUCASIAN - FBC

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lmao dude you are wrong. I said nothing about characteristics except when I pointed out that the part of article you posted, was referencing "inherent characteristics". I even put it in red and larger font when you asked where the article mentioned it.

Now let's address you saying the bloodline is only determined by the male. And let's add the word lineage because that's the word you grifter agents like to use. Plus if bloodline/lineage is only determined by the male and your great great great grand pappi was white..... why the fuck you claiming FBA?
Once again. I’m not defending what Tariq says so don’t try to squeeze that in there. I’ve said this multiple times. I’m going off my statements.
Now as far as bloodline.
This would mean my great great grand pappy was on my mothers side obviously.

And I brought up characteristics because you put that in quotations as to make that a basis of your argument.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't just pick shit out, bold the whole sentence.

Bruh you have Caucasian Y Chromosomes in your DNA. You're a FOUNDATIONAL BLACK CAUCASIAN - FBC
Nicca is you dumb can you read. That would have to mean that would have been my fathers great grandfather for what your saying to be the case.

Wtf is wrong with you :lol:

Man you confusing yourself

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Once again. I’m not defending what Tariq says so don’t try to squeeze that in there. I’ve said this multiple times. I’m going off my statements.
Now as far as bloodline.
This would mean my great great grand pappy was on my mothers side obviously.

And I brought up characteristics because you put that in quotations as to make that a basis of your argument.
Uh huh, twist it all you want. My entire sentence is there for everyone to see and so is what you posted.

I didn't mention Tariq but let's address it.
FBA - you run around claiming to be. That was Tariq's creation.
Tether - Tariq circulated the word amongst his followers. You use the word.
YOUR STATEMENTS ARE TARIQ's STATEMENTS.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Nicca is you dumb can you read. That would have to mean that would have been my fathers great grandfather for what your saying to be the case.

Wtf is wrong with you :lol:

Man you confusing yourself

Naw every thing you typed in this thread is dumb.
I mistyped but my statement stands, you are a FBC. You have Caucasian DNA in you.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw every thing you typed in this thread is dumb.
I mistyped but my statement stands, you are a FBC. You have Caucasian DNA in you.
Nicca you just read the science. The only thing in dna that’s constant generationally is in the Y chromosome. You didn’t mistype nothing. You just finally learned what the science is telling you.

Unless you’re denying the science. Then that’s different

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Nicca you just read the science. The only thing in dna that’s constant generationally is in the Y chromosome. You didn’t mistype nothing. You just finally learned what the science is telling you.

Unless you’re denying the science. Then that’s different

Ok FBC

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There you go. Stick to comedy.

drop-the-mic-obama-mic-drop.gif

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
u literally named ur organizations after "greeks" and r crying about "appropriation" ? :hithead: :roflmao: :confused:

This is the part where your immigrant background calls for you to hush and let somebody who is well-versed on the history of those organizations talk. Stuff like that is why ADOS/FBA exists and adds fuel to the fire.

Your looking for a punchline response when this whole issues has layers to it.

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the part where your immigrant background calls for you to hush and let somebody who is well-versed on the history of those organizations talk. Stuff like that is why ADOS/FBA exists and adds fuel to the fire.

Your looking for a punchline response when this whole issues has layers to it.
basic facts are common sense arguments, to act like the greek shit is a non-starter is juvenile & dishonest , I dont have a problem with them having an issue ,my argument is the basic disengagement from all sensible accountability, u see, most issues have more layers than just basic rhetoric .. my having an immigrant background doesn't preclude me from basic common sense as a blackman, I say the same thing to any immigrate group or organization BLACK IS BLACK

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stuff like that is why ADOS/FBA exists and adds fuel to the fire.
ados/fba exist for the sole purpose of being a rightwing movement attached to peoples sense of desiring to feel better than others & use dumb hateful arguments to try to justify it, many African American rightfully have many issues with Africa/carribean islands & voice it comfortably, &nobody tells them they cant have a position as a black American bcos they're still black people

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
:smh: At folks calling it a scam, because if a hidden history museum was able to be found wouldn't that be a scam? :yes::confused:

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
basic facts are common sense arguments, to act like the greek shit is a non-starter is juvenile & dishonest , I dont have a problem with them having an issue ,my argument is the basic disengagement from all sensible accountability, u see, most issues have more layers than just basic rhetoric .. my having an immigrant background doesn't preclude me from basic common sense as a blackman, I say the same thing to any immigrate group or organization BLACK IS BLACK

You took Black fraternities and sororities and disregarded all of their history and culture and based your point solely on the fact that they draw their names from Greek letters.

Sure Black is Black but being Black does not give me the right to speak from a position of knowledge about Black-related things that I do not know about.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You took Black fraternities and sororities and disregarded all of their history and culture and based your point solely on the fact that they draw their names from Greek letters.

Sure Black is Black but being Black does not give me the right to speak from a position of knowledge about Black-related things that I do not know about.
I didn't disregard the history, that's ur projection, I made a str8 forward comparison, btw appropriation & admiration/immitation & honesty& the dumb outrage over trivial shit as it pertains to that, I said nothing about history,
anyway why would u think I dont know the history of HBCs ? is that ur way of trying to "otherize" me ? to think somehow becos I have some foreign ancestry that I must not know the history of HBCU(what do we call that again?)in the country of my births mean its not like the history is "hidden in a museum" :roflmao: ;)

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't disregard the history, that's ur projection, I made a str8 forward comparison, btw appropriation & admiration/immitation & honesty& the dumb outrage over trivial shit as it pertains to that, I said nothing about history,
anyway why would u think I dont know the history of HBCs ? is that ur way of trying to "otherize" me ? to think somehow becos I have some foreign ancestry that I must not know the history of HBCU(what do we call that again?)in the country of my births mean its not like the history is "hidden in a museum" :roflmao: ;)

Your exact words were "u literally named ur organizations after "greeks" and r crying about "appropriation"

That is YOU, dismissing the history of BGLOs to make a point about appropriation

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

anyway why would u think I dont know the history of HBCs ? is that ur way of trying to "otherize" me ? to think somehow becos I have some foreign ancestry that I must not know the history of HBCU(what do we call that again?) it not like the history is hidden in a a museum :roflmao: ;)
Your exact words were "u literally named ur organizations after "greeks" and r crying about "appropriation"

That is YOU, dismissing the history of BGLOs to make a point about appropriation
are those not "GREEKS" ? what language & characters r those named after ? why are they called "GREEKS" ?sororities/fraternities ?
what is this bs semantics?