UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; FBA supports Trump/Vance 2024

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't disregard the history, that's ur projection, I made a str8 forward comparison, btw appropriation & admiration/immitation & honesty& the dumb outrage over trivial shit as it pertains to that, I said nothing about history,
anyway why would u think I dont know the history of HBCs ? is that ur way of trying to "otherize" me ? to think somehow becos I have some foreign ancestry that I must not know the history of HBCU(what do we call that again?) it not like the history is hidden in a a museum :roflmao: ;)

are those not "GREEKS" ? what language & characters r those named after ? why are they called "GREEKS" ?sororities/fraternities ?
what is this bs semantics?

The issue you pushing back against a cultural appropriation claim after somebody called out that Asian sorority for doing an obviously BGLO-inspired step dance by bringing up the fact that the organizations have Greek letters. While they do have Greek letter names, the culture of those organizations is not based on Greek culture.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's up FBC
roman-reigns-title-belt.jpg

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Have you ever had an uncontrollable urge to eat cottage cheese or mayonnaise out the jar?
Now I’ve heard about the mayonnaise thing. But Only one type of person would come up with cottage cheese. A white person. You white ain’t you

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Now I’ve heard about the mayonnaise thing. But Only one type of person would come up with cottage cheese. A white person. You white ain’t you
No, but you already confessed to your ancestral roots.
"Heard" means you have a spoonful in your hand?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I haven't watched the videos, but I know it's a shit show that does nothing to help black folk because all the racists in the comments are giddy as hell.
its the video ive always referenced for the longest becos I did watch the whole thing when it posted years ago and like I said he made the leader of the FBA Tariq look like the grade school dropout that he is, it was peak cringe watching him debate a nincompoop that easy to intellectually counter & debunk his racist views, they only have smoke for other black ppl & black immigrants

following that thread, the lady "RealDianeYap" who inspired that response has been cutting them online twitterer weeks now and ive been watching it, yes she's very problematic but maybe an asian lady is what they need to serve the lashing :roflmao:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now explain Jesse Lee Peterson, Clarence Thomas and about a million black Americans who sound exactly like her?

Shit ain't exclusive to foreign blacks
they need to create & keep pushing that narrative bcos it allows them justify their hatred.. u would think an org that was supposedly formed to push for reparations would be more focused on that instead of dehumanizing africans & not voting for democrats

theres been millions of blackAmerican republicans who've been 2 generations deep in the Republican Party who go along with everything the republicans are pushing for but somehow u dont think if theres 4 million black immigrants in the US ,by nature of probability there would also be some who will be republicans but they totally ignore the (%15) 6million+ plus black American who vote republican but some random black immigrant is the avatar for 2 billion africans