UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; FBA supports Trump/Vance 2024

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
they need to create & keep pushing that narrative bcos it allows them justify their hatred.. u would think an org that was supposedly formed to push for reparations would be more focused on that instead of dehumanizing africans & not voting for democrats
They don't even talk about reparations anymore. 99.9% of their posts are about foreign blacks and non-voting. Their white Republican handlers have really got them chasing their tales.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Check this disaster moderated by this ditzy bitch. So y’all went from ADOS to FBA to Freeman to Native Americans to what?

Notice this fruitcake kept making up a false argument while the brother told you exactly who reparations would go to.

The reparations movement has officially become a scam that’s been overrun by grifters.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
False. Almodt every broadcast he mentions rep, mostly against tethers that are against FBA receiving reps
who are these "tethers" ? and how are they that central to "reparations"talk other than him trying to center them in reparations talk for ur fickle minds to have someone to scapegoat so he doesn't do shit about reparations?

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Check this disaster moderated by this ditzy bitch. So y’all went from ADOS to FBA to Freeman to Native Americans to what?

Notice this fruitcake kept making up a false argument while the brother told you exactly who reparations would go to.

The reparations movement has officially become a scam that’s been overrun by grifters.

Why are they debating each other? They should be spending all that energy to getting the policy makers to get a bill passed instead of this useless lip service that’s going to lead to nowhere.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
just saying the word "reparations" without actively doing anything but attacking black immigrants isnt doing reparations work! reparations needs more than mouth service which is all hes ever done other than grift for donations & dvd sales!
Nigga really? Just be saying false shit for likes from your fellow tethers...respond nigga

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nigga really? Just be saying false shit for likes from your fellow tethers...respond nigga

A fund-raising rally from last year is the plan?

Uhhh...ok

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered

Did you donate money for that rally? :lol:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor

2022 articles.

More grifting. 5 years from now (20 even) I want you to look back and see how much movement Tariq has moved on reparations. It'll be more failed schemes to get money and insults on twitter, but no legitimate movement on reparations. Watch.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
2022 articles.

More grifting. 5 years from now (20 even) I want you to look back and see how much movement Tariq has moved on reparations. It'll be more failed schemes to get money and insults on twitter, but no legitimate movement on reparations. Watch.
Moving goal post now, your fellow tether told a lie and I proved it wrong :lol:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A fund-raising rally from last year is the plan?

Uhhh...ok
thankful people are seeing it for what it is .

a rally in 2023 from a rightwing agent who said a "rally or march or museum doent fight white supremacy, until he found a way to monetize it" !
we forced the highschool dropout to hold the rally bcos he couldnt even file a fucking permit to hold that bs rally.. and what did he do at the rally besides "talk" ?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You mad cause I proved your fellow tethers wrong. Stay mad nigga
u proved no one wrong in fact u literally proved me 100% right ! all he ever did was TALK TALK at the rally! , had a rally he couldnt decide the date & couldnt file a permit request bcos hes a highschool dropout & was hating on other blackmen who were actually tryin to hold a reparatons rally ,those men were educated enough to know how to file a permit request & got the dates they wanted while tariq was bussying around

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Moving goal post now, your fellow tether told a lie and I proved it wrong :lol:
What Goal post moved? I asked you question and you didn't answer. How exactly is calling black folks "tethers" going to get you reparations? What actions is Tariq actually doing to engage Congress to get reparations?

And naw, ya'll motherfuckers barely talk about reparations, its non-voting and name calling.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

like i say these people wanna push hate so badly but are too chicken shit to do it directly so they try to cover that shit by pushing the made up narrative & argument nobody is having ,so they can justify their hate, they literal keep tryin to centralize africans & black immigrants (who are literally not in reparations space or incharge of reparations) but they keep trying to make it about black immigrants bcos they desperately. need to justify all their xenophobia and hate of Africa/ns

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DONATE SO WE CAN GET REPARTIONS FAMILY , THESE TETHERS ARE TRYING TO STOP IT , DONATE SO I CAN FIGHT THESE AFRICAN TETHERS WHO HOLD THE CHECKBOOK & ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING OUT REPARATIONS , THESE TETHERS WHO ALL WORK AT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM & DECIDE WHO GETS A CHEQUE OR NOT.. DONATE FAMILY

Last edited:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
like i say these people wanna push hate so badly but are too chicken shit to do it directly so they try to cover that shit by pushing the made up narrative & argument nobody is having ,so they can justify their hate, they literal keep tryin to centralize africans & black immigrants (who are literally not in reparations space or incharge of reparations) but they keep trying to make it about black immigrants bcos they desperately. need to justify all their xenophobia and hate of Africa/ns
Black folks will fight each other under any condition.

Side affect of living under white supremacy. Basically "fighting for scraps" or creating a "hierarchy" in order to feel superior while feeling inferior underneath it all. Someone said it here, if you aren't uniting black folks at all times, you are the problem.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
NEVER FORGET !!!
Tariq was against museum from Black people,. until they discovered that he could scam the black community so he decide to open a museum .

Where's the video where he said "when you see me attacking black immigrants then you'll know I've sold out"...I saw that old video a few months ago. It was from years ago, where he said people were offering him large sums of money to attack black immigrants.