UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; Psudeo hip-hop doc bombs, crawling back to Vlad for clout

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered

That’s AI

Dawg, that's not Ai at all. I have seen that episode. You ain't gotta splain for a grown man and I'm a Tariq fan who bought his books, saw him live, and watched his broadcasts. We all know Tariq will be on one movement then pivot to the next. Just keep it real you still can advocate for the brotha but acknowledge when the change happens. Another example: a couple of years ago he would ridicule niggaz asking for birthday cash app donations now he does it himself all the time for a multitude of things.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why do u hate FBA so bad?? We never think about yall
"hate" ? so exposing the literal hateful xenophobic kkk nenonazi white supremacist shit that comes from ur acronymn trademark group is hate? , so what ure saying is ppl shouldnt expose the vile shit that cromes from that group ?

"we never think about yall" .. really??
yet u joined a hategroup that stays spewing literal white supremacist nazi kkk rhetoric verbatim 24/7 for the past 6yrs about africans & black immigrants but yeah "we never think about yall" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"hate" ? so exposing the literal hateful xenophobic kkk nenonazi white supremacist shit that comes from ur acronymn trademark group is hate , so what ure saying is ppl shouldnt expose teh vile shit that cromes from that group ?

"we never think about yall" .. really
yet u joined a hategroup that stays spewing literal white supremacist nazi kkk rhetoric verbatim 24/7 for the past 6yrs about africans & black immigrants but yeah "we never think about yall" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Why is it all you do is lie man???

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
The nigga-splaining for Vlad starts at 1:07:00.
You goofy sheeple. :lol2:

Excuses excuses excuses Lol

It's insane because just a few months ago he was on multiple platforms saying black people shouldn't go on Vlad's podcast....

And,when Agent Orange was president he's up here telling black people we should go to Ghana. Now,all of a sudden he's co-signing Agent Orange....

I haven't listen to Tariq in a long time but it's crazy how he flip flop like he's Vlade Divac.

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dawg, that's not Ai at all. I have seen that episode. You ain't gotta splain for a grown man and I'm a Tariq fan who bought his books, saw him live, and watched his broadcasts. We all know Tariq will be on one movement then pivot to the next. Just keep it real you still can advocate for the brotha but acknowledge when the change happens. Another example: a couple of years ago he would ridicule niggaz asking for birthday cash app donations now he does it himself all the time for a multitude of things.
I know it’s not ai. That what sarcasm

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
KIlkcL.gif

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Neither of these talked about African immigrants. Hell the second video talked primarily about Hispanic and Asian! The first video had the motherfcuker IN AFRICA!!!! What are we doing?!?!?!
The video you posted was about him talking about going back to Africa. Ghana to be exact. The video i be posted with Claud is him telling her going back to Africa is a bad idea.

Your all over the place.
But pretty much every talking point heuses is from dr Claude Anderson.

Last edited:

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The video you posted was about him talking about going back to Africa. Ghana to be exact. The video i be posted with Claud is him telling her going back to Africa is a bad idea.

Your all over the place.
But pretty much every talking point heuses is from dr Claude Anderson.
How am I all over the place? You've yet to answer the initial ?uestion. I am talking about the videos YOU posted! I didn't post a video. I replied to a video making a joke about being a tether in Ghana. So again I am asking you what does Claude Anderson say about African immigrants?