UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; FBA supports Trump/Vance 2024

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga you can't be serious. That doesn't erase one half of your background. Let me stop wasting my time.
When you trace dna it is going thru the male. That is called lineage. So when you mention the word descent it is never thru the female. It’s thru the male.

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nigga you can't be serious. That doesn't erase one half of your background. Let me stop wasting my time.

filmgifs  — e-ripley: What's this I see? I thought this was a...

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And again, that doesn't erase your other side. You're conflating two things.
He's half Carribean. This is a fact.
Sure, if you like to pretend. Then that’s true. But when you trace a line( lineage) , by. nature it goes thru the father biologically. Which makes it lineage. Lol. That’s exactly what lineage is..

You can fight that all you want. But all you’re talking about is oral tradition.
So if you want to go by oral tradition then that opens the door back for the first point of Malcom x beliefs. By his faith and belief (Islam) he would also consider himself of fba stock

Last edited:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
pay attention to what you just said. And you can only do that thru the father. Cause it only traces back thru the father

When you trace dna it is going thru the male. That is called lineage. So when you mention the word descent it is never thru the female. It’s thru the male.

So children of slave women who were raped by slave owners aren't FBA? They are white colonizers because of their rapist father?

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So children of slave women who were raped by slave owners aren't FBA? They are white colonizers because of their rapist father?
according to genealogy tracing they will carry that slave owners gene. For example Malcolm x mothers, mother was raped at 11 years old by a Scottish white colonizer. So Malcolm’s mother will carry that gene. However she made it her business to seek out a dark skin male (Malcolm’s father) to breed with. So technically Malcolm doesn’t carry that colonizers gene. It’ll be cut off by the father according to how that gene is passed. Keep in mind I’m only talking about genealogy not the role they are in society.
Another example. Bob marleys father was a plantation overseer white man. A lot of Jamaicans don’t consider him black. But I think they go by that from a biblical perspective.

Last edited:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
according to genealogy tracing they will carry that slave owners gene. For example Malcolm x mothers, mother was raped at 11 years old by a Scottish white colonizer. So Malcolm’s mother will carry that gene. However she made it her business to seek out a dark skin male (Malcolm’s father) to breed with. So technically Malcolm doesn’t carry that colonizers gene. It’ll be cut off by the father according to how that gene is passed

So a male child born to the slave, fathered by the rapist, cannot produce FBA children? They carry the dna of the white rapist passed from male to male?

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So a male child born to the slave, fathered by the rapist, cannot produce FBA children? They carry the dna of the white rapist passed from male to male?
You keep using the fba word there. I’m talking about lineage. There was a one drop rule on paper which meant if you had one drop other than European. Like Meagan markle. Then you black to them. Her father is European momma black. To them she black. That’s why they shunned her. That’s why I’m specifying gene lineage.
So if you take the fba part out yes. A male passes that gene. (This got nothing to do with societies constructs)

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
according to genealogy tracing they will carry that slave owners gene. For example Malcolm x mothers, mother was raped at 11 years old by a Scottish white colonizer. So Malcolm’s mother will carry that gene. However she made it her business to seek out a dark skin male (Malcolm’s father) to breed with. So technically Malcolm doesn’t carry that colonizers gene. It’ll be cut off by the father according to how that gene is passed. Keep in mind I’m only talking about genealogy not the role they are in society.
Another example. Bob marleys father was a plantation overseer white man. A lot of Jamaicans don’t consider him black. But I think they go by that from a biblical perspective.
OMG

:clown

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
You know how the saying goes. Wanna hide something from a nicca put it in a book. Issa a reading nicca. This probably don’t apply to you. Carry on.
I believe you actually do talk like that. From this thread, most of the "reading" you do appears to be confined to social media posts. What reading comprehension you do possess is infirm. That post of yours I quoted where you were speaking to @Camille sounded just like Oswald Bates. Forgive me, I genuinely thought you were trolling. You couldn't possibly be standing behind that as logic.
...This post.

Btw, you were already murked on the issue of whether or not Malcolm would support the FBA movement.

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I believe you actually do talk like that. From this thread, most of the "reading" you do appears to be confined to social media posts. What reading comprehension you do possess is infirm. That post of yours I quoted where you were speaking to Camille sounded just like Oswald Bates. Forgive me, I genuinely thought you were trolling. You couldn't possibly be standing behind that as logic.

...This post.

Btw, you were already murked on the issue of whether or not Malcolm would support the FBA movement.
Reply to that post. Not to this one. I need order in here

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looks like all that ruckus fba been kicking up has grained traction. Still not sure if it’s just a tourist trap