Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, but the biggest problem with this type of thinking right now is the white population has dropped quite a bit in a few years they are going to be under 50% of the nation.
That's why they microwaving apartheid like policies to lock in power for whites only. What kills me is they using coons to do it. A couple coins and these cac adjacent coons will sell us all out. It's a down reich coontastrophe.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
That's why they microwaving apartheid like policies to lock in power for whites only. What kills me is they using coons to do it. A couple coins and these cac adjacent coons will sell us all out. It's a down rei
These coons are the new house negros.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

tumblr_n4b6d1A69w1r7z7ebo4_540.gifv

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, but the biggest problem with this type of thinking right now is the white population has dropped quite a bit in a few years they are going to be under 50% of the nation.

That's exactly why they're doing it now. They're a cornered dog...and what does a cornered dog do?

I remember Alt right leader Richard Spencer saying a few years ago that America Is a white Christian nation but their numbers are dwindling and they may have to "get a little nasty".

not a coincidence that him and top Trump advisor Stephen Miller went to school together and were both part of a "conservative" think tank group at Duke. I imagine they conceived a lot of Trumps messaging, policies and strategies there.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
That's exactly why they're doing it now. They're a cornered dog...and what does a cornered dog do?

I remember Alt right leader Richard Spencer saying a few years ago that America Is a white Christian nation but their numbers are dwindling and they may have to "get a little nasty".

not a coincidence that him and top Trump advisor Stephen Miller went to school together and were both part of a "conservative" think tank group at Duke. I imagine they conceived a lot of Trumps messaging, policies and strategies there.
White people thought they had a little bit more time until Obama won twice and that’s when they had to move up things. Also, Covid threw a wrench into the process because that killed off a lot of fucking white people, especially middle-age white people.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
They really should never have invited Trump to be interviewed. So much could go wrong with Trump. You always have start looking over your shoulders when dealing with Trump and he mentions you by name....

Exactly, even though Trump exposed his self a little bit more still he should not have never been on the stage, especially he didn’t want them to backcheck him.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Brian Kemp is an asshole, but he wasn’t going to go down that road with Trump because everybody in the upper government of Georgia would have went to jail immediately. Also, some people in the Republican Party of Georgia are realizing that Georgia is not super red anymore.
Georgia not being purely red is good for a change....Florida is also split right now. I hope this can translate to retaking these states since Obama.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Georgia not being purely red is good for a change....Florida is also split right now. I hope this can translate to retaking these states since Obama.
I could say Georgia is a purple state right now. Florida well I have mixed feelings about that damn state. I’m surprised they voted for Obama twice. Florida leans Democratic was shit is going bad for them like right now. Governor death sentence really screwed over a lot of white people in that state.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This guy should just switch parties. He's one of the few with common sense at this point.

He doesn’t have to switch parties. Believe it or not thats how ol’ school republicans use to be. Country first! No matter what including calling out their own.

If more return to that type of ideology, imo, that will help them attract more voters.

Whats crazy is there’s probably a lot of republicans that feel the way he does. But Trumps cult is so crazy that they’re terrified of voicing their honest opinion.

What does that say when you’re scared of your own leader and what he and his crazies will do to you and your family if you say “I don’t agree with this because of x,y,z!”

They solid their collective souls to Trump!

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bwt, is this the real NAS or some parody account? If not, what’s his and every other person think about she’s not really black etc?

Guess what? Not everybody agrees with everything about her. I certainly don’t!

But you know who I have a lot more issue with?

Trump! It’s between her and him. Nobody else!

So cut the shit and either vote for one or the other or don’t vote at all.

Everything else is just noise!

Then I realize who made the post @FLoss! And then it suddenly fits.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bwt, is this the real NAS or some parody account? If not, what’s his and every other person think about she’s not really black etc?

Guess what? Not everybody agrees with everything about her. I certainly don’t!

But you know who I have a lot more issue with?

Trump! It’s between her and him. Nobody else!

So cut the shit and either vote for one or the other or don’t vote at all.

Everything else is just noise!

Nah it's not the real NAS...it's a dude who's a MAGAt and probably a paid OP chaos agent meant to stir up dissension amongst black voters

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Screenshot-2024-08-04-at-1-25-02-PM.png

You guys need to start posting this garbage here, this politics nonsense is infecting everything like a virus.