Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He's not wrong about white males I bet:

C_r21GpOk-2vBvGTsM7fTsJxo6qNKuVoRvKkodcvgAKSxp6va5oRl-NIC4Fq4G-U52Gu9-Nh-8Pw78RWmRPZt9RcfqF4KdoiV5d9h6Yznr0

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Damn, people still rolling with that thought process. That’s so 2016 :lol:
He had it rough growing up and ran to Jesus. So he believes a lot of nonsense. When I tell him shit about project 2025 he says he believes Trump when he says he doesn't know about it. A real head-in-the-sand type of dude. I asked him what would he do if his daughter was raped and he was like it would be the will of Jesus and he would do nothing. I've tried to help him over the years, but his mom is crazy so I guess he has to believe there is a heaven to cope.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He had it rough growing up and ran to Jesus. So he believes a lot of nonsense. When I tell him shit about project 2025 he says he believes Trump when he says he doesn't know about it. A real head-in-the-sand type of dude. I asked him what would he do if his daughter was raped and he was like it would be the will of Jesus and he would do nothing. I've tried to help him over the years, but his mom is crazy so I guess he has to believe there is a heaven to cope.

Might have to call the Drop Squad on this kat

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Wait, so one of your sisters is married to him?

I was thinking you married his sister.
He has 4 sisters, I'm married to one. The youngest sister is half-Mexican and acts like the light-skinned auntie from Atlanta. His oldest sister is pure evil and is currently suing everyone on Earth. The next one was on Maury with my nephew. He was not the father. My wife is the normal one who was ignored growing up. My brother in law is the youngest and 18 years younger than my wife. Don't ask.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
He has 4 sisters, I'm married to one. The youngest sister is half-Mexican and acts like the light-skinned auntie from Atlanta. His oldest sister is pure evil and is currently suing everyone on Earth. The next one was on Maury with my nephew. He was not the father. My wife is the normal one who was ignored growing up. My brother in law is the youngest and 18 years younger than my wife. Don't ask.

Ok, that's much better :lol:

From how you describe him I would have felt a certain way if my sister married him.