Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
*deep sigh*

I am mentally checking out.

If they make Kamala the candidate, it will be over. The last time Trump won it was against a woman many people did not like.

The Dems don't know a damn thing about playing the long game.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
200.webp

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Dems have answered the question of the old, declining nominee still running...here is the thing, the debate only made a bad situation worse...Biden was already on track to lose before the debate...Harris still has whatever negative energy there is associated with Biden on her as well...in addition, she comes in with significant issues of her own...if Biden hadn't declined as much, he would be a better candidate than Harris.

How does Harris separate herself from Biden's negatives while simultaneously attaching herself to his positives? Looks like another case of don't vote for me, vote against Trump. Her running mate will be key and she has to fine one key difference between herself and Biden without disowning him at the same time.

She is a bad candidate, just like Hillary was. This is without factoring the racism, xenophobia etc. Luckily for her, she going against Trump but they gonna have to push the shit out of that Project 2025 and try to scare the hell out of people. Maybe lean on her prosecutor history and try to say she will be much tougher on the border than Biden was.

It will be an uphill battle.

Biden and his policies were some of the most successful in history. Only MAGA doesn't believe that. No one ever questioned that. She needs to follow that lead and go hard at Trump and Project 2024.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
not if can get away with it. she is his worst possible debate opponent. a former prosecutor debating a felon! that would be must watch tv.

Yeah for some reason I don't think that's true. Has this woman actually ever argued a case in court? Donald Trump say what you will has a record on criminal reform and border security. Kamala Harris isn't Dick Cheney most of us have no idea what she has been doing the last 4 years.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Biden and his policies were some of the most successful in history. Only MAGA doesn't believe that. No one ever questioned that. She needs to follow that lead and go hard at Trump and Project 2024.

Only way to beat a bully. Go right at them! Don’t let people forget what Trump is and what Trump has done and what he’s planning.

I have black successful “friends” that are voting for Trump and are strictly looking at it from a “Business” perspective.

But they have no idea or haven’t given a second thought to what else comes with this POTUS!

They tend to forget they’re black because they got a little change in their pockets!!

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
*deep sigh*

I am mentally checking out.

If they make Kamala the candidate, it will be over. The last time Trump won it was against a woman many people did not like.

The Dems don't know a damn thing about playing the long game.
BINGO... One thing about democrats, they have too many groups the make happy...Muslims, Hispanics, Blacks, Gays Jews... Republicans have whites and big business. Dot Indians, Cubans and S.E Asians are a lot more republicans than some white republicans.

totto

Rising Star
Registered

I kinda agree that this kamala is kinda harder to punch cuz she's a woman and black Indian or whatever you feel, educated.

The feelingsncome from black America and the monet if she hustles hard enough comes from India and Asia. She can win.

Think the goo knows this is probably a worse move.

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
Well, they should have thought about that when they pushed Biden out.

Coming from a representative who represent the Virgin Islands residents are U.S. citizens but the territory has no electoral votes to cast for the president or vice president of the U.S.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
I kinda agree that this kamala is kinda harder to punch cuz she's a woman and black Indian or whatever you feel, educated.

The feelingsncome from black America and the monet if she hustles hard enough comes from India and Asia. She can win.

Think the goo knows this is probably a worse move.

Well said, Bro.