Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Trump literally said that he wanted Israel to "finish the job", but they keep going after everyone but him. I get that no one is great on this front, but the man literally said those exact words.
These people are frauds , they a bunch of spoiled wanna be oppressed rich kids that probably go to Stanford. I can’t stand these idiots. Did they forget the “Muslim Ban” . Killer Kamala is a Trumpism. I hate all these idiots

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These people are frauds , they a bunch of spoiled wanna be oppressed rich kids that probably go to Stanford. I can’t stand these idiots. Did they forget the “Muslim Ban” . Killer Kamala is a Trumpism. I hate all these idiots
Stanford and DEFINITELEY Berkeley

They forgetting about hearing Trumps son in law talking about how the coast along the Gaza strip is world class and how it could be beautiful "Beachfront property". They will flatten that shit quicker than it takes for these protestors to place their frappacino order on their starbucks app.

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Stanford and DEFINITELEY Berkeley

They forgetting about hearing Trumps son in law talking about how the coast along the Gaza is world class and how it could be beautiful "Beachfront property". They will flatten that shit quicker than it takes for these protestors to place their frappacino order on their starbucks app.
Definitely Berkeley, I live next to Berkeley and see these stupid granola eating honkies with their goofy Asian girlfriends and dirty dred head coons with white women wearing their Palestine scarves all the time. They sicken me.

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor

just look at this CAC

800px-Doug_Ducey_with_Honor_Guard_%2851809476861%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He’s simply hedging his bets. If Trump wins he “thinks” he’ll still have favor or atleast not get attack by Trump. If goes against Trump and Trump loses then he’ll be known as that Republican that betrayed them. Effectively ending his career!

Basically party over country!

Career over everything.

Last edited:

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Definitely Berkeley, I live next to Berkeley and see these stupid granola eating honkies with their goofy Asian girlfriends and dirty dred head coons with white women wearing their Palestine scarves all the time. They sicken me.
Don't talk like that kamala coon. You love goofy asians. You even married one.

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Plies should hit up his social media about this. He does a lot of funny posts but Florida or not, this needs to be addressed.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
More like personal ambition over country.

Sure! But we also have to understand these folks can be extreme. Going as far as threatening them and their families.

Sadly, it’s “safer” to publicly endorse Trump and think whatever you really think about him in private.

I suspect a good majority feel like that about him.