Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Plies should hit up his social media about this. He does a lot of funny posts but Florida or not, this needs to be addressed.

25-30% of the voters are independent and they break toward dems. Also you can probably expect some gop also. There was a poll that came out. We went over the cross tabs in a space. Things are close but dems have a chance. Rick Scott it's likely gone. Even the people who would vote for Trump still weren't voting for him in large numbers.

Also this:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
25-30% of the voters are independent and they break toward dems. Also you can probably expect some gop also. There was a poll that came out. We went over the cross tabs in a space. Things are close but dems have a chance. Rick Scott it's likely gone. Even the people who would vote for Trump still weren't voting for him in large numbers.

Also this:

Word Camille? o_O

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Also this:

Oh shit Camille you might be right

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Oh shit Camille you might be right

The poll I mentioned Rick Scott was under water with every group but Latinos, and it was thought to be the Cubans keeping him afloat in that group. I don't have the actual poll tho, sorry.

Edit: it was the Suffolk poll. Here is the link.

Click on Aug 13 and it has the pdf for the cross tabs.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The poll I mentioned Rick Scott was under water with every group but Latinos, and it was thought to be the Cubans keeping him afloat in that group. I don't have the actual poll tho, sorry.

Definitely understand what you’re saying. But Florida is a hard state to crack Blue. S.Florida as you know and pockets of North Florida tend to lean blue. But everywhere else is red!

Also, Florida is kinda Trumps state too. So that doesn’t help.

Hope I’m wrong. But I wouldn’t count on Florida.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Fuck Nikki Haley

“The American people are smart”

mase-lol.gif

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

MSNBC posted polls from NY Times/Siena College Poll showing Harris is winning in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania; and in the Bloomberg/Morning consult poll, she is tied with Trump in GA, winning Arizona and Nevada, and Trump is winning NC; If these are accurate and hold truth; then its gonna be a blood bath; its not going to be close...