Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

We’ve all been saying this and it’s dangerous and scary if Trump outright loses the election.

It’s why they been stacking the electoral boards and why they’ve stack the SC.

We’ll know pretty early more or less who, by the numbers, have won the election.

God-willing if Harris/Walz does then they and POTUS need to get aggressive in insuring that result stays.

Without question Trump hailmary is going to go to the SC.

Biden needs to stepup and use every bit of that POTUS immunity granted by that same SC for official acts such as protecting the integrity of an outright win.

Trump can never be allowed to be POTUS based on mechinsim by the SC overturning the election result on some B.S.

That would be absolute chaos….

HERE’S PROBABLY THE SCARIEST THOUGHT OF ALL

Those key members of the SC are completely in bed with Trump!

Why?

Because they know a Harris/Walz administration means their day and the current structure of the SC is going to be questioned and massive changes will tried to be made.

They understand the only way to realistically avoid that is to give Trump the presidency and at the very least get 4 more years of protection.

The other benefit of that is Trump 100% is going to push for more than 2 terms as a POTUS and could try and “rule” beyond 4 years and having that same SC back him on it.

Last edited:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

I hope this is retroactive for a few years.

Biden had a similar bill he proposed that stalled and is never brought up which would include first time home buyers who've purchased their home in the last few years.

I wish this didn't cut so abruptly, I would like to hear the rest since video that cuts that quick makes me think what was said after wouldn't fit the videos intended narrative.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Harris Debates Biden/Pence
Democratic Debate 2019
Vice Presidential Debate 2020

I think this is why Biden chose her as his VP.

She shut him down during the 2019 debates. And took on Pence by herself.

Biden must have looked ahead and quickly realized she had what it took to debate a GOP candidate in 2024 if he didn’t run again.

I do not think Harris will be like Hillary in 2016 doing the “They Go Low, We Go High” routine. I suspect she will go into her debate with Trump, going in SouthPaw for the KO.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Biden must have looked ahead and quickly realized she had what it took to debate a GOP candidate in 2024 if he didn’t run again.

You are giving that man far too much credit. He would have debated Trump from a hospice bed and stayed in down 40 in the polls if not for the work of people like Nancy Pelosi who actually cared about beating Trump.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We’ve all been saying this and it’s dangerous and scary if Trump outright loses the election.

It’s why they been stacking the electoral boards and why they’ve stack the SC.

We’ll know pretty early more or less who, by the numbers, have won the election.

God-willing if Harris/Walz does then they and POTUS need to get aggressive in insuring that result stays.

Without question Trump hailmary is going to go to the SC.

Biden needs to stepup and use every bit of that POTUS immunity granted by that same SC for official acts such as protecting the integrity of an outright win.

Trump can never be allowed to be POTUS based on mechinsim by the SC overturning the election result on some B.S.

That would be absolute chaos….

HERE’S PROBABLY THE SCARIEST THOUGHT OF ALL

Those key members of the SC are completely in bed with Trump!

Why?

Because they know a Harris/Walz administration means their day and the current structure of the SC is going to be questioned and massive changes will tried to be made.

They understand the only way to realistically avoid that is to give Trump the presidency and at the very least get 4 more years of protection.

The other benefit of that is Trump 100% is going to push for more than 2 terms as a POTUS and could try and “rule” beyond 4 years and having that same SC back him on it.
I feel ya but it doesn’t matter; he’s not going to be able to cheat in every battleground state!! Not happening!! But we need a certain someone, who always predicts the opposite of what happens, to continue to say this; that way we can insure a Harris victory…

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
What is up with fools coming at me when I am banged up? They have no honor or dignity.

They see me turtle walking spaced out.

star-trek-klingon-challenge.jpg

This is not a good sign when I push the reject button, you might not accept.

Start delusional thinking some reason to chase/stalk after me.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Harris Debates Biden/Pence
Democratic Debate 2019
Vice Presidential Debate 2020

I think this is why Biden chose her as his VP.

She shut him down during the 2019 debates. And took on Pence by herself.

I do not think Harris will be like Hillary in 2016 doing the “They Go Low, We Go High” routine. I suspect she will go into her debate with Trump, going in SouthPaw for the KO.

That clip of her talking to Chris Hayes, when Chris asked if she thought Trump understood that his words carried so much influence and could do damage, and her response was just a sharp, "Does it matter?"

I think that she has no intention of "going high". I think she's been annoyed and frustrated by Trump for a long time, fed up with the free pass he gets for everything, and especially bothered by being told that she needed to play nice about it. She has been going in, and she will especially be ready to go in if they ever have this debate.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
So in the last week, he's insulted unions and veterans, two major voting blocks in battleground states I know Harris doesn't need my advise but I'm hitting this hard at the convention.
I'm not even sure how this guy has been able to be successful in life let alone in politics. It's like he doesn't think at all before speaking or that his words shouldn't be carefully chosen. yet and somehow, he managed to become the president of the whole united states.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not even sure how this guy has been able to be successful in life let alone in politics. It's like he doesn't think at all before speaking or that his words shouldn't be carefully chosen. yet and somehow, he managed to become the president of the whole united states.

It’s because he’s “brave enough” to say out loud what a lot of his base is thinking!

It’s never been about Trump to me. He’s the avatar for his base!

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
So in the last week, he's insulted unions and veterans, two major voting blocks in battleground states I know Harris doesn't need my advise but I'm hitting this hard at the convention.

They would be adding to Trump's existing list:

1. called fallen service members suckers and losers
2. told the widow of a soldier that "he knew what he signed up for", couldn't remember the soldier's name, and called the widow a liar.
3. Said that he likes people who weren't captured when referring to John McCain.
4. Exposed gold star families to covid while accusing them of infecting him
5. Talked shit about a gold star family after they spoke against him at the DNC
6. Complained that his generals weren't like Hitler's

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
They would be adding to Trump's existing list:

1. called fallen service members suckers and losers
2. told the widow of a soldier that "he knew what he signed up for", couldn't remember the soldier's name, and called the widow a liar.
3. Said that he likes people who weren't captured when referring to John McCain.
4. Exposed gold star families to covid while accusing them of infecting him
5. Talked shit about a gold star family after they spoke against him at the DNC
6. Complained that his generals weren't like Hitler's
Only a few care about this IMO...I work on a military base and I just recently returned from a military conference in Tirana, Albania where U.S forces showed up to plan the next major European Military Exercise and I can tell you that 80 percent of the current military force (Army/Air Force/Navy) still support Trump to include some black senior enlisted which was amazing to me as if they forgot where they came from. Our lunchbreaks were eyeopeners for me being that I'm stationed in Europe and don't quite have a feeling for the "dinner table" talks. They still claim that he cares for the military more than Biden even though they've received pay increases under Biden as well. One specifically said "PA is not going to vote for a woman".. This country is lost and I wish Kamala's campaign knows what they are up against. I wouldn't be surprised if this country is seized by the Trump loyalists in the military for him.