Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are the Villiage people gay foreal? Or are they just adopted as gay like Madonna’s Vogue dance and Hadaway.
My first thought was that they weren't, but when I first saw them I was way too young to even process what any of that even meant.

I believe that some/most of them are, and any that aren't are sympathetic to the cause. I mean, there's just too much subtext in the music to believe that they wouldn't be.

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
Are the Villiage people gay foreal? Or are they just adopted as gay like Madonna’s Vogue dance and Hadaway.
From my understanding, the main singer is who wrote and performed all the material. He's straight and was married during that time. (Wife was Phylicia Rashad)
The label just surrounded him with a bunch of zesty dudes that didn't have anything to do with anything. They (Casablanca Records) knew what they were doing.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Obama ran a similar type of campaign

This was a really good book about how he lead his team during his campaign and as president.....What I found the most interesting was how he was the first president to really use technology and social media to raise money, but also to gain volunteers for his campaign.....Genius tactic

61d3+dWt3pL._SY466_.jpg