Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Quicker question have you ever posted anything where you didn't sound like a miserable bitch? Seriously every time you post you angry as fuck. I posted up something that I saw on Twitter that was interesting.

This is why women won't fuck you.
so basically you don't want to answer the question so you try to insult to disguise the fact they are self-reporting they represent you. Got it. Everyone saw that. Moving on.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This right fucking here. But to be fair, I have been worried about them since this whole thing started.

We know black people are about to carry like we always do. It has consistently been white men (and especially white women) that fail to meet the mark when it comes to following through when needed.

All those broke, broken down dudes on public assistance that think they "earned" it, but somehow think it is cheating if anyone not like them gets a cent in help.

All of those worn out suburban moms that should be worried about their sisters and daughters, but they'll ignore that because "it's not their business" and "they deserve what they get for having a good time".

And everyone in between on that scale. If people look past their own front door and have even an ounce of empathy, we wouldn't even have to have these conversations. We could have much better conversations. But this is where we are.

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
Policy wise bootyjudge is just another democratic republican aka conservative democrat. Bootyjudge got the support of the racist when he won his mayor race. A robot who wantsb to be gay obama, fuck him, fuck his ilk, fuck his husband, and thier kids. Just another white trying het a come up.
LOL dang bruh...You "F-ing" a lot of people even his husband. I think the country needs a moderate in the white house. I think Pete military service and his overall ability to grasp and discuss policy both foreign and domestic is a benefit to the country.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
so basically you don't want to answer the question so you try to insult to disguise the fact they are self-reporting they represent you. Got it. Everyone saw that. Moving on.

No. What everyone sees is that I have no respect for your foolishness. I don't take you seriously so when you address me I'm going to clown you. You spent too much time on here complaining about everything bitching about everything and basically hating women in general for anyone to take you seriously.

Okay this one time out break it down, you don't give intelligent takes, you're not funny, your posts aren't fun to read so really engaging with you is a waste of time. However you can help amuse me when I goof about you.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
demented vs dementia. If Country A starts a war, most would rather have Chapo than someone who doesn't why his underpants feel creamy.

If a country starts a war the president ain't fighting and he ain't making the decisions.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
This right fucking here. But to be fair, I have been worried about them since this whole thing started.

We know black people are about to carry like we always do. It has consistently been white men (and especially white women) that fail to meet the mark when it comes to following through when needed.

All those broke, broken down dudes on public assistance that think they "earned" it, but somehow think it is cheating if anyone not like them gets a cent in help.

All of those worn out suburban moms that should be worried about their sisters and daughters, but they'll ignore that because "it's not their business" and "they deserve what they get for having a good time".

And everyone in between on that scale. If people look past their own front door and have even an ounce of empathy, we wouldn't even have to have these conversations. We could have much better conversations. But this is where we are.
It's more simple than that.

Ask the average white woman and white man would they rather have a passive black male boss, a strong white male boss, or a strong female black boss.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
LOL dang bruh...You "F-ing" a lot of people even his husband. I think the country needs a moderate in the white house. I think Pete military service and his overall ability to grasp and discuss policy both foreign and domestic is a benefit to the country.

Pete Buttigieg is an empty suit. He never won a Statewide position he only ran to try to raise his status and no one would want a gay man to run on the same ticket as a black woman in this country. Honestly mayor Pete is just a younger version of Bernie Sanders they both have no accomplishments and can't win elections.

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
Some of the prosecutor stuff has died down. DL Hugley came out a while ago and apologized to her. He said he was going by headlines but now knows the truth.

I have several other concerns tho .The polls didn't concern me. Polls have had dems down but since Roe was overturned they had been winning and over performing anyway. If Kamala wins the nomination, then she still has access to Biden's war chest. Everyone else has to start from scratch. The money is not transferable. The superpac can transfer a certain amount to other superpacs, but there is a limit.

Anyone other than Kamala has less than 4 months, actually less than 2 months as early voting starts in September in some states, to get their stuff together.

That means getting national name recognition and getting money to open offices in all 50 states. That means renting properties and hiring staff. Ad money in all 50 states. Merchandising. Interviews. Convincing the public. Advisors. Endorsements. Campaign stops.

I don't think Biden should step down. Russia and Israel are still an issue. I think bad actors may try to exploit the chaos over here. If they start making noise or anything happens Kamala will be painted as weak.

I wanted Kamala to be able to get at least 6 years with Biden to alleviate some of the concerns about her being a woman. I think her gender is a bigger liability than her race.

I'm on a Christian message board. Evangelicals do not believe women should be leaders. Many who were willing to vote for Biden may not be willing to vote for Kamala. They weren't supporting Nikki Haley for the same reason. Hopefully they stay home or vote third party instead of sticking with Trump though.

As I've stated elsewhere, I don't think the public is ready, even if she is. Vice presidents are usually seen and not heard, but she was globe trotting everywhere to show she was ready. The first year she had to stick close to home because she was the senate tie breaker.. Since then she has been meeting with world leaders, promoting Biden policies and accomplishments. The MSM just didn't cover it. So everyone, including people on this board, were asking "Where's Kamala??" There was a coordinated effort to dimish her and plant seeds of doubt. I was hoping she'd finish out his second term and end up with 10 years in office. That's obviously not happening now. MSM isn't finished tearing her down.

Black men may not vote for her because she is a woman, she has a white spouse and they believe the lies about her time as prosecutor.

White people may not vote for her due to racism. Many don't want the image of a happy interracial marriage modeled to the world for 8 years.

I'm hoping the things we are up against will get people on board. We also have a few things in our favor.

2016 some of yall didn't believe us about the SCOTUS and overturning Roe. Now that we've lost AA and Chevron, maybe y'all will vote accordingly. Sotomayor isn't going to last 4 years. If Trump wins, Alito and Thomas will retire. So potential 3 SCOTUS picks.

Dems want to finish what they didnt have the votes to do like codify Roe. Finish student loans. Get voting rights and police reform done. Rollback the tax cuts. Reduce medication costs. Get immigration reform passed.

Project 2025 is still a thing also. Also the Christian Nationalist agenda items.

If they come after Harris on experience, then Trump's age and Vance's inexperience can be used as a rebuttal. He is also against no fault divorce and says women should stay in violent marriages.

Some elders are pissed about the attack on Biden’s age and the GOP plan for social security. Hopefully they turn out for the dem candidate.

Florida was already in play because they have a dem candidate to vote for in all the contested races. They have a marijuana initiative on the ballot also and some other measure I can't recall at the moment. Hopefully that helps.

Women are still pissed about Roe. Men have seen the reality of their wives and family members bleeding out being forced to carry non viable pregnancies to term. Hopefully they vote to spare other women from the same gate.

Sadly, the attack on Black History doesn't seem to move folks. No one seems upset about our being erased or African American AP studies being removed from some places.

Young people still care about climate and fun control. The DNC has plans to bring young social media influencers to the convention. So we'll see.

I want to dig my heels in and protest vote if Kamala isnt the nominee, but that's the childish response. The consequences are too dire. I've already told my senator he has my vote because dems need the seats, but next primary I'm voting against him. It pisses me off to no end that Bernie was right about some of these corporate dems. I hope dems are able to do campaign finance reform to get rid of citizens united. Rich donors have far too much influence. BS like this needs to be eliminated.

There are a lot of bad actors online, on social media, in MSM and on this board. Some of yall don't want Black people to vote or dems in power. Yall said Black people should do for themselves but since yall didn't vote and AA got overturned (Thanks Trump and his SCOTUS picks!) then we can do that, either. Google "fearless fund".

They money trail has been revealed to show many of the people speaking out are funded by GOP donors or the same people pushing Biden out. MSM wants all of us fear watching like we did during 4 years of Trump. All y'all can kiss the full Crack of my ass.

I'll have more thoughts later. There are things l wanted to comment on as I went through the thread, but I don’t remember now. I'm working on about 2 hrs sleep.
Great post Camille. America is truly a primitive country in so many ways.

We(you and I and I’m sure many other members) share some of the same thoughts and concerns, particularly when it comes to the dire outlook of the SCOTUS if things remain on this trajectory. That would be a fatal blow to this country and our lives as we know it. Absolutely fatal.

Much like you I’ve contemplated not voting if there are any shenanigans with the nomination process, but I also understand that every single vote is needed.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump has made several statements letting people know how he feels about Jews and Palestinians.

It will be sad and funny watching Palestine getting blown off the map and Trump not giving a fuck if someone has a problem with it.
Isn't that what's been happening under Biden? No difference for Palestinians

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
No. What everyone sees is that I have no respect for your foolishness. I don't take you seriously so when you address me I'm going to clown you. You spent too much time on here complaining about everything bitching about everything and basically hating women in general for anyone to take you seriously.

Okay this one time out break it down, you don't give intelligent takes, you're not funny, your posts aren't fun to read so really engaging with you is a waste of time. However you can help amuse me when I goof about you.
but you are since you are addressing so let's not pretend you're not. Hit dogs holler and you don't have the intelligence to come up with an answer to hide the fact they are self-reporting they representing you because it's the truth. More insults won't change that fact.

You lost like you always do.

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor

They need to be worried about the "dot Indians". Yes her mother is from the region, but they still believe in the Caste system. Most Indians here in the states a conservatives. From the doctors to the one setting up liquor stores in the hood...

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
If a country starts a war the president ain't fighting and he ain't making the decisions.
?? the president is the leader of the country at war. they want a strong leader. they don't care if he's on the Frontline. They want someone who can act the part. my goodness.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Trump entire life evolves around lying. It hasn't effective him politically in the past and will not be a game changer against Harris. One thing that will help Harris if she's the presumptive candidate is if the republicans try to use DEI as a campaign strategy.

We'll see...

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Republicans hot as fish grease.

Everything they have been working on for this election for the last 4 years is up in smoke.

Hunter Biden? No longer an issue.
Biden taking money from other countries? (was a lie) No longer an issue
Ashley Biden's diary
Racial jungle quote
Dementia

None of them an issue.

They wasted a shit ton of time on nothing.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Republicans hot as fish grease.

Everything they have been working on for this election for the last 4 years is up in smoke.

Hunter Biden? No longer an issue.
Biden taking money from other countries? (was a lie) No longer an issue
Ashley Biden's diary
Racial jungle quote
Dementia

None of them an issue.

They wasted a shit ton of time on nothing.
Yeah, no way they say this coming even though it's been talked about for months. No way they had a contingency plan in place.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
but you are since you are addressing so let's not pretend you're not. Hit dogs holler and you don't have the intelligence to come up with an answer to hide the fact they are self-reporting they representing you because it's the truth. More insults won't change that fact.

You lost like you always do.
Yes, tell me I lost. I know it makes you feel better. Look at how upset I am about it. How will I ever go on in life??