Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
thanks I know I just never made the connection between those 2 individuals till now...

Wow I just completely missed it.

You'd think it would be a bigger deal within that community
Oh it’s a big deal within the D9 which I knew would happen when she got nominated, but just funny that he is denouncing someone that is apart of the D9 and his “sister”

Money talks more than bonds for some people.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Oh it’s a big deal within the D9 which I knew would happen when she got nominated, but just funny that he is denouncing someone that is apart of the D9 and his “sister”

Money talks more than bonds for some people.

Damn

I always heard those frat bonds are deep and life long for the most part.

You would think publicly denouncing a SISTER black organization at that?

They would have LOUDLY tried to check him.

This election is gonna be epic on so many y levels people don't even realize

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

NEWS

Five of Robert Kennedy Jr’s siblings have issued a statement on their brother’s decision to endorse Donald Trump:

“We want an America filled with hope and bound together by a shared vision of a brighter future, a future defined by individual freedom, economic promise and national pride. We believe in Harris and Walz. Our brother Bobby's decision to endorse Trump today is a betrayal of the values that our father and our family hold most dear. It is a sad ending to a sad story.”

Statement by Kathleen Kennedy Townsend, Courtney Kennedy, Kerry Kennedy, Chris Kennedy, and Rory Kennedy