Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
VALID QUESTION

A question for Black Americans ONLY:

A senior WH advisor informs you that the president is going to do 1 thing SPECIFICALLY for Black people. POTUS will do WHATEVER you decide, but there are 3 caveats:

1. It must be constitutional (i.e. within the limits of the president’s constitutional powers)

2. It must be realistically achievable

3. AT LEAST 50% of Black voters must agree

What is the SPECIFIC policy, executive order or action would you suggest?

Negroes I tell you

Every congressional member should be asked on the record. Not just democrats.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
rb4ja3owggkd1.jpeg
Niggas on BGOL said she’s ugly .

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Friday thoughts:

1. RFK Jr, Cornel West, Jill Stein, Marianne Williamson are all backed by Russia, and their allies.

2. RFK Jr announced today he is backing Donald Trump; Williamson dropped out on June 11.

3. Expect increased Russian support for West and Stein in swing states, to serve as spoilers.

4. Expect RFK to appear more frequently with Trump in an effort to add 1-2 points.

5. Expect Trump to offer Kennedy a cabinet position — perhaps FDA or DHHS.

6. Expect them to try to eliminate the CIA, long a target for the KGB; perhaps under Mike Flynn's direction.

7. Other moves: Gabbard as SecDef; Musk and Ramaswamy as "slashers in chief," running the Schedule F guillotine.

These networks have been converging for years. Expect it all to unify in the next few weeks and months. Unless you want to live under the thumb of Putin and Xi, these people must all be defeated. Onward!

Mr.Chuckles

Chuckle
BGOL Investor

Friday thoughts:

1. RFK Jr, Cornel West, Jill Stein, Marianne Williamson are all backed by Russia, and their allies.

2. RFK Jr announced today he is backing Donald Trump; Williamson dropped out on June 11.

3. Expect increased Russian support for West and Stein in swing states, to serve as spoilers.

4. Expect RFK to appear more frequently with Trump in an effort to add 1-2 points.

5. Expect Trump to offer Kennedy a cabinet position — perhaps FDA or DHHS.

6. Expect them to try to eliminate the CIA, long a target for the KGB; perhaps under Mike Flynn's direction.

7. Other moves: Gabbard as SecDef; Musk and Ramaswamy as "slashers in chief," running the Schedule F guillotine.

These networks have been converging for years. Expect it all to unify in the next few weeks and months. Unless you want to live under the thumb of Putin and Xi, these people must all be defeated. Onward!

I said this before but I think the media is working with the biden administration to lie about the polling, I think kamala is losing in a landslide and her run for the white house is nothing more than a money grab on the way out.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I said this before but I think the media is working with the biden administration to lie about the polling, I think kamala is losing in a landslide and her run for the white house is nothing more than a money grab on the way out.

Bruh it's gonna get real interesting between now and Nov..

Yea nobody voting for a fake kniggas..

Tired of these fuckin frauds

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend