Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

No one is arguing whether Trump is the "author", which is the irrelevant "fact-check" that no one asked for. Members of the Trump Administration, along with the Heritage Foundation CREATED the 922 page document. It was already exposed that the Heritage Foundation still lowkey coordinates with the Trump campaign for donors to help implement Project 2025, including the 2nd UNWRITTEN phase, IF Trump is elected.

"Well, ummm, Trump is not the author" = spraying perfume on shit type 'splainin

This woman and her fact-check team are inept AF on this topic:

Portrait of BrieAnna J. Frank BrieAnna J. Frank
USA TODAY

Trump's support of Project 2025 has already been confirmed, and NOT up for debate:

Last edited:

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not sure if this is true. But if it is? Nothing worst than politicians.

Man we all knew that he was initially inserted as a candidate trying to siphon votes from Biden/Harris...

with his Kennedy lineage and long history with the Democratic party they were hoping he could take those middle of the road or centre-right people but then with him being; an anti-vaxxer, conspiracy nut he started taking too much trumpers lol....Joe Rogan, QuAaron Rodgers etc. and it started working against them lol

Last edited:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man we all knew that he was initially inserted as a candidate trying to siphon votes from Biden/Harris...

with his Kennedy lineage and long history with the Democratic party they were hoping he could take those middle of the road or centre-right people but then with him being; an anti-vaxxer, conspiracy nut he started taking too much trumpers lol....Joe Rogan, Quaron Rodgers etc. and it started working against them lol

Bet! What's even crazier to me is that these cats have no integrity in anything they say and do! Not even for themselves.. Take that post for example.

Yet people that vote for them think they;re going to have integrity towards all the bullshit they;re promising them?

All politicians are crooks to a point,. But at least give me the one that tries to hide the bullshit!

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
When this happens, you know she’s in the stratosphere right now.

...And to think the Corporate arm of the Democratic Establishment wanted her OFF the Biden-Harris ticket since 2021.

She's definitely made her own lane and organically built an arsenal that's too large to be ignored, with that initial "brokered convention" idea that got chewed up and spit TF out, once it was evident she had the record-breaking pulse of the small donors (VOTERS).

At that point, everything else fell in line behind VP Harris: numerous voting blocs, Democratic leadership, big donors, etc. The traditional establishment campaign approach is not adequate in 2024.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Former FBI informant and Army sniper Joe Moore reveals that the Ku Klux Klan plotted to kill Barack Obama in 2008, when he was still a senator.

In 2008, members of a Florida Ku Klux Klan chapter plotted to assassinate then-presidential candidate Barack Obama. The plan included precise details about the day, time, and location of the attack, as well as acquiring .50-caliber rifles and planning the destruction of the assassins’ vehicles. The plot was thwarted by Joe Moore, an FBI informant who had infiltrated the Klan under the guise of a fellow member.

Moore, a former army veteran, joined the KKK as part of a counterterrorism operation. He fed false information to the Klan members and gathered evidence against them, ultimately preventing the assassination. His work led to the identification of several KKK-affiliated law enforcement officers and government officials. After his cover was nearly blown, Moore and his family entered witness protection.

The Klan’s numbers increased following Obama’s election and the 2014 Ferguson protests, but Moore’s efforts significantly disrupted the group. He eventually exposed a conspiracy involving four KKK members plotting another murder, resulting in their arrests and convictions in 2017.

Moore now lives in an undisclosed location, and his memoir, "White Robes and Broken Badges," details his experiences infiltrating the KKK and warns of the ongoing threats posed by white nationalist groups in America.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember growing up and people were saying Cosby show wasn’t black enough. I watched it when I was older and it was so black! Some of us don’t get things even when it’s right in front of us…

Right, unfortunately theres a mindset that thinks Blackness can only present itself in one way

some people dont have lenses that see far and wide enough for them to view the full spectrum of blackness.

Cosby show highlighted SO much black culture.... And I was right there with you when i was a kid...thinking it wasn't black or edgy enough like "A different world"

I was too young to catch: the Alvin Ailey references, all the Jazz, Blues and artwork that was highlighted,the afro Latino, afro brazilian, afro cuban experience through figures like Sonia Braga etc that would be guest starring. All the FBA and diasporic black experiences was highlighted and very intentional.

Still loved it but once I kept learning and evolving I realized how revolutionary it was and had much more respect for what Cosby did for the culture with the Cosby show and a Different world

Last edited:

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

Former FBI informant and Army sniper Joe Moore reveals that the Ku Klux Klan plotted to kill Barack Obama in 2008, when he was still a senator.

In 2008, members of a Florida Ku Klux Klan chapter plotted to assassinate then-presidential candidate Barack Obama. The plan included precise details about the day, time, and location of the attack, as well as acquiring .50-caliber rifles and planning the destruction of the assassins’ vehicles. The plot was thwarted by Joe Moore, an FBI informant who had infiltrated the Klan under the guise of a fellow member.

Moore, a former army veteran, joined the KKK as part of a counterterrorism operation. He fed false information to the Klan members and gathered evidence against them, ultimately preventing the assassination. His work led to the identification of several KKK-affiliated law enforcement officers and government officials. After his cover was nearly blown, Moore and his family entered witness protection.

The Klan’s numbers increased following Obama’s election and the 2014 Ferguson protests, but Moore’s efforts significantly disrupted the group. He eventually exposed a conspiracy involving four KKK members plotting another murder, resulting in their arrests and convictions in 2017.

Moore now lives in an undisclosed location, and his memoir, "White Robes and Broken Badges," details his experiences infiltrating the KKK and warns of the ongoing threats posed by white nationalist groups in America.

I believe this!!!! Obama was the real change agent and white people never thought it would happen a lifetime but Obama prove them wrong and they never let that go.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember growing up and people were saying Cosby show wasn’t black enough. I watched it when I was older and it was so black! Some of us don’t get things even when it’s right in front of us…
That’s crazy because it was the complete opposite for me.
Maybe because I grew up in a city where you saw black professionals and you knew black doctors and etc.
That’s interesting to hear that.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Reading a few rumors….Let’s see if it turns out to be true…

RFK in…Vance Out?
Trump right now is in a tailspin that is not going to help him at all. RFK Junior was pulling only five or 6% of the vote end of that five or 6% they are most likely going to sit home. Trump is stuck with CF Vance they might as well go down on the ship together

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right, unfortunately theres a mindset that thinks Blackness can only present itself in one way

some people dont have lenses that see far and wide enough for to view the full spectrum of blackness.

Cosby show highlighted SO much black culture.... And I was right there with you when i was a kid...thinking it wasn't edgy enough like "A different world"

I was too young to catch: the Alvin Ailey references, all the Jazz, Blues and artwork that was highlighted... the afro Latino
and afro brazilian experience through figures like Sonia Braga etc that would be guest starring. all the FBA and diasporic black experiences was highlighted and very intentional.
Man you bought back some memories with Alvin Ailey.

Every time they came to my city to perform, my parents and I had a front row seat. Probably saw them perform every year when I was in elementary and middle school. Probably even high school lol

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

some people dont have lenses that see far and wide enough for to view the full spectrum of blackness.

Cosby show highlighted SO much black culture.... And I was right there with you when i was a kid...thinking it wasn't edgy enough like "A different world"

I was too young to catch: the Alvin Ailey references, all the Jazz, Blues and artwork that was highlighted... the afro Latino
and afro brazilian experience through figures like Sonia Braga etc that would be guest starring. all the FBA and diasporic black experiences was highlighted and very intentional.

Still loved it but once I kept learning and evolving I realized how revolutionary it was and had much more respect for what Cosby did for the culture with the Cosby show and a Different world

That’s crazy because it was the complete opposite for me.
Maybe because I grew up in a city where you saw black professionals and you knew black doctors and etc.
That’s interesting to hear that.
I grew up in Midwest; Chicago and Indy. Hood shit! I didn’t understand why people were saying it because I was young and didn’t care. I just like the show but I was surrounded by bullshit. Gang shit drug shit just bullshit etc etc; and black was deemed a certain type of way! It’s all stupid and we allowed them to define us; we still do; but yea rewatching the show when I was older; I was amazed at how much blackness was in that show ! Truly one of the greatest shows ever…

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man you bought back some memories with Alvin Ailey.

Every time they came to my city to perform, my parents and I had a front row seat. Probably saw them perform every year when I was in elementary and middle school. Probably even high school lol

Yo that's dope! shout out to your parents for exposing you to the arts early...I didn't go to my first show until I was a grown man and started dating my wife... she was a former ballerina who loved Alvin Ailey so I made sure to take her when they came to Toronto every 4 years.

we gonna start taking our kids once they get old enough

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

Palestinian worshipping faggits and coons. God I hate these people. They don’t go this hard for anything Black. But some sand honkies get bombed in a war and this is their main fight in life? Like this the place on earth dealing with shit. Fuck these idiots