Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
4n8n5s613okd1.png

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Metaphors…easy to understand. A couple of things in your reply that would make an interesting (not new) conversion, like defining Black identity and whether that definition is biological, social, or both.

Either way, your metaphor’s timing was poor. Also, I’m just now paying more attention to the political threads so I’ll say this…I understand not liking the democrats. I haven’t seen you talk shit about the republicans and maybe you have but I haven’t seen it. I hope you aren’t on the same bullshit as Brother Travis Smilely and Cornell West and just want to disparage another leader who identifies as being Black but not saying a damn thing about Republican fuckery. Don’t be one of those guys.

Right now it wasn't the republikkklans

That wanted to bully me into being a labrat..

Couldn't even work anywhere in NYC if I

Didn't get vaxxxed.. had to deal with months of back rent and legal notices

I'm not against vaccines

I'm against new biotech posing as a vaccine..

Im even more against bullies..

I hate them in all forms .

What the democrats did was unacceptable..

They do not deserve another term..

No more bullies in our white house

Fuck that shit!!

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Asshole smells like Pumpkin spice Oakridge Cake
dead homies one day you gon have to see me
Why is every other word gay or fag? Do they really need to be thought about that much?

Damn fam. What's with the obsession with faggoty shit? You are pretty graphic with your gay thoughts. Ijs.
the man is homosexual. he been fighting it and losing for years. the glittery ass writing actually been on the wall for quite some time.

tenor.gif

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Metaphors…easy to understand. A couple of things in your reply that would make an interesting (not new) conversion, like defining Black identity and whether that definition is biological, social, or both.

Either way, your metaphor’s timing was poor. Also, I’m just now paying more attention to the political threads so I’ll say this…I understand not liking the democrats. I haven’t seen you talk shit about the republicans and maybe you have but I haven’t seen it. I hope you aren’t on the same bullshit as Brother Travis Smilely and Cornell West and just want to disparage another leader who identifies as being Black but not saying a damn thing about Republican fuckery. Don’t be one of those guys.

Do yourself a favor and don't go down that rabbit hole. Freddy was always a bit eccentric, but the covid lock downs and mandates broke him. He thinks the dem party is full of gay folk and pedophiles. Not much of what he says makes sense anymore. Most of the rest of the people who are in these threads bashing Kamala are anti dem, often anti voting, in general. They didn't vote for Hillary or Biden and won't vote for Kamala either. Many don't like Obama either, tho some did vote for him.

They can't stay out these threads to save their lives tho. They aren't satisfied just to exercise their right to sit out, they want you to sit out also. When in doubt of who or what your dealing with, just ask them how they voted in 2016 and 2020.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Cheryl need to leave that fool..and come to Zod :lol:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I actually expect her to divorce him.

She married a respected Kennedy who has ruined his reputation via his own campaign, being thought of as a conspiracy theorist and now aligning with Trump causing even his family to speak out against him.

That now will put a spotlight on her which can potentially have a negative effect on her career, reputation and relationships.

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sir, I practically was raised in south Florida and I lived in Palm Beach before I moved to Atlanta. so as they used to say a couple years ago, do your research before you be hurt you see what I’m saying. And for the record people, I was born in Cordele Georgia, but moved down to Miami when I was one years old. My mom almost ran back to Georgia after the 1980s riot, but she stayed put in Miami. I lived in pork n beans from 1985 to 1992. After 1992 my mother got a house near Martin Luther King park on 32nd ave and 62nd St. When I graduated from high school I bounced around a little bit from Coconut Creek to Delray Beach (Palm Beach county city) and then I moved to Atlanta
Sounds like my story lol...I was born in Boynton, lived in Delray then moved to West Palm. Folks got divorced, mom moved to Atlanta, dad stayed in West Palm....I lived part-time in Palm Beach (summers, holidays and school breaks) until I was in my early 20's. You are correct, Palm beach is heavily Democratic. Biden won Palm Beach, Broward and Dade by over 450k votes...

crazycac50

Rising Star
Registered
One of things that doesn’t get talked about enough is the Trump takeover of the RNC. Harris putting together all these digital ads and field offices is going to take a lot of money and infrastructure to combat. Good luck to down ballot candidates getting any help oh and Trump claims to have spent 100 million on anti-Biden ads.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
One of things that doesn’t get talked about enough is the Trump takeover of the RNC. Harris putting together all these digital ads and field offices is going to take a lot of money and infrastructure to combat. Good luck to down ballot candidates getting any help oh and Trump claims to have spent 100 million on anti-Biden ads.
I’ve been saying this for the last few weeks the down ballot GOP candidates are going to suffer, especially in swing states.