Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Camille what do you think?

Uh....I don't know. Bouzy usually gives conservative takes. His pod from today is recorded, but I haven't listened. I get tired of his voice.

If you want to hear his reasoning here you go. Spoutible has a chat also that takes place so you may hear him respond to a comment someone typed.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Uh....I don't know. Bouzy usually gives conservative takes. His pod from today is recorded, but I haven't listened. I get tired of his voice.

If you want to hear his reasoning here you go. Spoutible has a chat also that takes place so you may hear him respond to a comment someone typed.

I listened to his Pod today.

I really didn't get anything new from the pod vice reading his timeline over the past 5 weeks. In 2016, Trump pollsters kept warning people there is something going on because of how many yard signs were popping up up and etc. I thought Chris would go into something like that and expound on the 2024 version he is seeing on the ground level that would bring more light to his indicators and why he feels so confident.

In my opinion, with regards to engagement, I don't see anything different than the 2018 Gillum campaign because I was really sold he would take FL. Matter of fact, Bill Nelson got more votes than he did and they both still lost :smh: But again, that was before a Roe reversal and before the atrocity of what we now know as Ron DeShithead. We'll see. I hope I'm wrong.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Fuck that…they need to change the system overall!

Lifetime appointments is ridiculous!
I agree. Even half of the conservative people got pissed off at them with the abortion thing. Also another big decision they made was affirmative action, and Chevron decision, which going to fuck up a lot of middle-class people.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

He's right about 2022. I remember him being one of the first to say there would be no red wave...

Looking at this map...no way that Ohio is a tossup...If Vance can't even win his own state.. :smh:

I'm still not sold on NC going blue, i think GA will go before NC, but I will be excited to see it. I will be right here on BGOL so we can watch @4 Dimensional at the map..HURRICANE KAMALA JUST WIPED OUT MARALAGO!! :yes::cheers::bravo::beer:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He's right about 2022. I remember him being one of the first to say there would be no red wave...

Looking at this map...no way that Ohio is a tossup...If Vance can't even win his own state.. :smh:

I'm still not sold on NC going blue, i think GA will go before NC, but I will be excited to see it. I will be right here on BGOL so we can watch @4 Dimensional at the map..HURRICANE KAMALA JUST WIPED OUT MARALAGO!! :yes::cheers::bravo::beer:

Let's go NC!!

Louis-Jordan-Tillie-02.gif

christop

Rising Star
Registered
If he loses they'll dump him no matter what since he'll have then lost 2 presidential elections in a row and will definitely be too old to run in 2028.
Nah if it's relatively close they still going to be on his dick because of his base which they need lol. Some extreme shit like that map has to happen for him to lose his grip. I personally want him to stick around because that MAGA shit is so easy to defeat.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Nah if it's relatively close they still going to be on his dick because of his base which they need lol. Some extreme shit like that map has to happen for him to lose his grip. I personally want him to stick around because that MAGA shit is so easy to defeat.
Right now, I don’t think it’s going to be close. Also, if he loses the Senate for the Republicans, they are going to try to drop him like a bad habit. Kamala is doing well, but Trump is constantly shooting himself in the foot. Oh and also……

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

If he loses this it would mean that the MAGA voters wouldn't account for enough voters on their side to be worth dealing with. It would also most likely mean that the Republicans either lost voters or they chose to sit out which would be blamed on Trump/MAGA.

Also remember Trump is also responsible for unexpected Republican losses on the 2022 mid-terms so this would actually be his third time causing the Republicans in the national elections.

christop

Rising Star
Registered
Right now, I don’t think it’s going to be close. Also, if he loses the Senate for the Republicans, they are going to try to drop him like a bad habit. Kamala is doing well, but Trump is constantly shooting himself in the foot. Oh and also……

I suspect they will lose, but it's going to be hard to lose a large amount of Senate seats. The math just doesn't math for that. Dems might gain a seat possibly two.

It's going to be hard for them to dump Trump because that MAGA base ain't going nowhere. I don't see it. Now obviously they will want him gone behind the scenes, but I don't think he's going anywhere.