Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
So...the republicans on behalf of Trump don't want to compete for the presidency? They just want to hand it to him? so he wouldn't go to prison?
If the Supreme Court takes this on then we are in trouble as a country. It should be dismissed right the fuck away..

Last edited:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What specific about the plan don’t you like?
Stop the raising corporate taxes bullshit; corporations don’t pay taxes anyways so it don’t matter if they raise them! Make corporations actually pay taxes! Close the loopholes so that they have to pay. One doesn’t have to raise taxes if they actually pay the ones that exist! And make it an incentive base tax structure. That alone will solve a lot of tax revenue

No income tax on anyone under 400k! Or figure can be negotiated. Anyone at over said figure only pays like 15%

Only tax goods and or services!! No tax on food!!! Nothing else needs to be taxed!! The higher the goods the higher the tax! Nothing is tax higher than 10%

I got more solutions but those are the basis…

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stop the raising corporate taxes bullshit; corporations don’t pay taxes anyways so it don’t matter if they raise them! Make corporations actually pay taxes! Close the loopholes so that they have to pay. One doesn’t have to raise taxes if they actually pay the ones that exist! And make it an incentive base tax structure. That alone will solve a lot of tax revenue

No income tax on anyone under 400k! Or figure can be negotiated. Anyone at over said figure only pays like 15%

Only tax goods and or services!! No tax on food!!! Nothing else needs to be taxed!! The higher the goods the higher the tax! Nothing is tax higher than 10%

I got more solutions but those are the basis…
If the dems created a tax structure like this and more solutions; I guarantee they would never lose an election! But they are controlled by money also, so…….

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the truth and why I'm not buying into this being a guarantee.

I still believe he has a real chance of winning which is frightening.

Thx Zac… one other important factor is time. How long have these offices been open? How long have the staff been on the ground?

The most valuable and rarest asset for any campaign is time. You can raise more money, recruit more volunteers, open more offices but you never can get more time.

Dr. King said in his letter Birmingham Jail - “More and more I feel that the people of ill will have used time much more effectively than have the people of good will.”

Well that won’t happen this cycle … for 3.5 years Democrats have been building and using our time!

Let’s win this!!!