Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

People need to really start unsubscribing from the Art of Dialogue channel.

His content was already promoting ignorance IMO but he's now clearly shown an agenda against Kamala with the Judge Joe Brown videos and constant posts like this.

We can't just call out people like Vlad while letting this shit continue, especially when it comes to a national election.
The timing of Biden's dropping out meant that things had to move faster than we all would have liked but honestly....who would people have rather seen as the nominee....NAME NAMES...

Also I seriously believe that people have no clue what the Vice Presidents main job and function is. the Vice President's FUNCTION is to wait for the President to die. To ensure there's no power vacuum and the command structure remains intact and unbroken. Everything else is secondary to that.

You can say she wasn't elected she was selected but that's not true...as part of the presidential candidate ticket the veep who doesn't instill confident can hurt the top of the tickets candidacy (ask John McCain) A vote for the presidential candidate is AUTOMATICALLY a vote of confidence for the veep. Voting for Biden in 2020 meant you were confident in Harris taking command if Biden went down at ANY point in the last 4 years. That's the deal with ANY president its how it works.

I voted for Biden in 2020...I have NO PROBLEM with Kamala Harris being president today anymore than had 4 years ago.

If you voted for Biden in 2020 because you believe in his leadership or simply to stop a 2nd Trump term then you should have no problem with Harris today. All this she needs to explain her plan....her plan is the same plan Biden had 4 years ago...nothing much is going to change there.

So all these issues about her is ridiculous drama.

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
The timing of Biden's dropping out meant that things had to move faster than we all would have liked but honestly....who would people have rather seen as the nominee....NAME NAMES...

Also I seriously believe that people have no clue what the Vice Presidents main job and function is. the Vice President's FUNCTION is to wait for the President to die. To ensure there's no power vacuum and the command structure remains intact and unbroken. Everything else is secondary to that.

You can say she wasn't elected she was selected but that's not true...as part of the presidential candidate ticket the veep who doesn't instill confident can hurt the top of the tickets candidacy (ask John McCain) A vote for the presidential candidate is AUTOMATICALLY a vote of confidence for the veep. Voting for Biden in 2020 meant you were confident in Harris taking command if Biden went down at ANY point in the last 4 years. That's the deal with ANY president its how it works.

I voted for Biden in 2020...I have NO PROBLEM with Kamala Harris being president today anymore than had 4 years ago.

If you voted for Biden in 2020 because you believe in his leadership or simply to stop a 2nd Trump term then you have no problem with Harris today. All this she needs to explain her plan....her plan is the same plan Biden had 4 years ago...nothing much is going to change there.

So all these issues about her is ridiculous drama.

This plan? https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/t...n-which-is-more-comprehensive-to-you.1110515/

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
see the post below yours

See her stats in late 2019 when she suspended her campaign:

“But it has been declining ever since, hitting a low of about 3 percent on Dec. 2, according to a Real Clear Politics average. That put her in sixth place, behind former Vice President Joe Biden, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg.”

As I said, even Dems didn’t like her in 2020. And if Biden had fallen back and they’d run a TRUE primary in 2024 they still would not have selected her.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See her stats in late 2019 when she suspended her campaign:

“But it has been declining ever since, hitting a low of about 3 percent on Dec. 2, according to a Real Clear Politics average. That put her in sixth place, behind former Vice President Joe Biden, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg.”

As I said, even Dems didn’t like her in 2020. And if Biden had fallen back and they’d run a TRUE primary in 2024 they still would not have selected her.
none of that matters...if she was sooo bad then we would have had a 2nd trump term.

biden lost to Obama in 2008 (the SECOND TIME ran for president) and still became vp..putting him one assassin's bullet away from the big chair....

what was your point again???:rolleyes::rolleyes:

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Charlamagne is a troll...he makes a lot of sense at times and then he contradicts himself..nothing wrong with it, but you have to understand where he's coming from. He likes to generate discussion so he may not believe what he's actually saying when he's talking and tends to play "devil's advocate" a lot. This is why him and Joe Budden have a "love - hate" relationship because they are similar in this way.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

The time for releasing statements is over. They need to come out publicly and go on the record and say out loud (MSNBC, CNN, and Fox have plenty of room) why Trump is bad for democracy. Prob should go on Fox because those are the minds that need to be changed. "hey look we dont agree with Kamala on everything, but this dude over here is trying to start Armageddon...lol"