Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mofokrs are stupid and I blame their parents.

In this country you are what crakkas see when they look at you

Don't nobody give a fuck if her heritage is Jamaican in this country she is black.

Only stupid mofokrs think they more black cause their known family is all in Alabama

Same crakkas diluted your lineage and everybody else , just cause you darker don't make you blacker

Last edited:

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
main-qimg-7cb5a613948872bb180c52dc9aaeb3e3-lq

If you dont think they are in a room RIGHT NOW talking about how to turn this against her.....:smh:
Willy had that pussy wide the fuck open

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
That's cause the majority of that so-called team is unread, has an agenda, or gets their education from social media.

So do I get two checks cause my paternal grandmother was the first born out of slavery in her family?

My paternal grandfather is from what is called the West Indies .

Damn I have to use my vote on whoever says reparation and fuck every other issue that effects me and mine
I really don’t know how it works. I’ve tried to understand but “the line in the sand”, still seems to be a work in progress as to who gets what and how far the lineage cuts off.

Perhaps the boards members can verify.

End of the day, this race is over. They wouldn’t give it to a white woman. Ain’t no way in hell they giving it to Kamala.

It is what it is.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
All the leftists who talk about genocide are a bunch of idiots who run around hating democrats. Because what they do is they want to make it as hard as possible for Democrats but act like Republicans won't come down twice as hard on Palestinian people. That's why you can't take these fuck seriously they just want to be angry just to be angry.

“Massa across the street is twice as worse, you better be grateful for the one you have.”

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once again we are forced to choose between crumbs and leftovers or no dinner at all.

Putting a "Black" face on the choice doesn't change the choice.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I really don’t know how it works. I’ve tried to understand but “the line in the sand”, still seems to be a work in progress as to who gets what and how far the lineage cuts off.

End of the day, this race is over. They wouldn’t give it to a white woman. Ain’t no way in hell they giving it to Kamala.

It is what it is.
Most rationale mofokrs don't want Trump again He wasn't shit the first time and this time he is pledging damage.

Trump has loud mofokrs but not even the numbers he had.

Most mofokrs that know understand that the president isn't the power.

Understand, Trump is just as old and he mental facilities are more questional

And nobody wants a President JD Vance

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor

It is what it is.
She didn't get out in the key battle ground states like she should have. She also hurt her chances by inviting Jay-Z out on the campaign rapping and saying the n-word to crowds that were not cool with that.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She didn't get out in the key battle ground states like she should have. She also hurt her chances by inviting Jay-Z out on the campaign rapping and saying the n-word to crowds that were not cool with that.
She was listening to the she ain't black enough Trump supporters and tried to cater to the low-hanging fruit.

She learned that shit doesn't work

Plus half these trolls don't vote anyway

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Most rationale mofokrs don't want Trump again He wasn't shit the first time and this time he is pledging damage.

Trump has loud mofokrs but not even the numbers he had.

Most mofokrs that know understand that the president isn't the power.

Understand, Trump is just as old and he mental facilities are more questional

And nobody wants a President JD Vance
I genuinely don’t know how true that is, nor if they would care even if they did.

I mean look at this board?

Folks credit Presidents left right and center for everything good and bad x and that goes for both Liberals and Conservatives. The amount of people that actually address a cabinet (the real power) is few and far between. And again, assuming they did know, people are hopped on colors. “Red v Blue”, “My side v Your side..”.

The nuance required to fix this shithole is a thing of the past.

But I do get your point. We’ll see how it goes.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
I’ve been calling dems pussies for a long time. They did it again. So much time to pull this move, now ain’t the time.
Not pussies. Traitors.

They undermined their leader, disrespected their voters and practically handed Trump the keys to the white house on a silver platter.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It benefits her to get the nomination in an open primary than having it handed to her.

MAGA will run spots calling her the affirmative action nominee
You aren't wrong. But the fair counter to that statement is that they are going to do that shit anyway.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Hope she learned. Highly doubt it. Her best move is to get Michelle out as VP but she 10 toes down in not coming back to DC.

Dems are fucked and the lower class in the country bout to really feel the pain now.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I genuinely don’t know how true that is, nor if they would care even if they did.

I mean look at this board?

Folks credit Presidents left right and center for everything good and bad x and that goes for both Liberals and Conservatives. The amount of people that actually address a cabinet (the real power) is few and far between. And again, assuming they did know, people are hopped on colors. “Red v Blue”, “My side v Your side..”.

The nuance required to fix this shithole is a thing of the past.

But I do get your point. We’ll see how it goes.
I agree and I have to believe this board is not a true representation.

Mofkrs be talking about being on BGOL since their teen years tells me they aren't very bright.

At least I hope