Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Big 3 I can dig, West Coast music I can dig, movies I can dig, Intellectuality and/or rationality not so much.... I don't understand why it is so difficult to understand that this country needs saving from the eventual alienation of the black community by a few white folk who never gave a shit about your vote or your well being in the first place.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Big 3 I can dig, West Coast music I can dig, movies I can dig, Intellectuality and/or rationality not so much.... I don't understand why it is so difficult to understand that this country needs saving from the eventual alienation of the black community by a few white folk who never gave a shit about your vote or your well being in the first place.

What happened Cube?

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor

so tired of these niggas

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Trump’s press team passed this to the press. So I tried the website. Here’s my update:

First it asks you for your full address, name, email and phone number. If you type in, let’s say NY, CA, FL - you’re redirected to the state website where you can request a ballot.

If you type in an address from a battleground state (I used PA), a window opens, you’re asked for you birthdate and driver’s license/ID number

And here’s a kicker - I used a random address from a store and a 1234567
Type of “ID” number and it let me “request a ballot”.

Goes to show that they don’t check anything with the state… is it actually requesting a ballot? I doubt it.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dude has fell off so badly! Then he’s posting something like this which just comes across as disingenuous as they come!

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member

That shit about they didn't plan on dying when they left home... They knew the stakes were high. It wasn't uncommon to encounter police, dogs, firehoses, burning crosses... For him to downplay the importance of the sacrifices made by our brave brothers and sisters is unforgiveable.

I legit hate pseudo intellectuals in positions of influence.

totto

Rising Star
Registered