Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator

I was speaking with this cac at a store today, and out of the blue he said he lost 1 million dollars in his portfolio due to Biden. I asked him isn't the market doing great and he had no answer. He probably put his savings into truth social. Anyway, it was 10 am and he smell like he woke up pounding whiskey, but hey he works at total wine so there's that.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was speaking with this cac at a store today, and out of the blue he said he lost 1 million dollars in his portfolio due to Biden. I asked him isn't the market doing great and he had no answer. He probably put his savings into truth social. Anyway, it was 10 am and he smell like he woke up pounding whiskey, but hey he works at total wine so there's that.
Well sounds like he made some dumb investments. Should’ve told him to follow Pelosi stock selection and he would be winning right now lol

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
He had a million dollars to lose like I had Salma Hayek Halle Berry and Sanaa Lathan to lose....

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump wants to call Kamala a ******-bitch so bad his dick is hard like he is about to visit Jeffrey Epsteins Island for a weekend

Please let him say it - so he can make those who will vote for him have to embrace what enabling racist child raping pieces of shit they actually are ...
You do realize nothing you've mentioned would make him the first person to hold that office who has done any of those things. Now that I think of it every president has had rumors about their deeds in the White House. There's even a book that just came out talking about Kennedy raping a high school intern in the White House.

The only president that we've never heard having an affair is Barry. But then there are the rumors of him taking it up the ass.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
She's a staunch Republican and didnt advocate for Kamala. She's just waiting for Trump to ask if he can play "Girls just wanna have fun" at his rallies because he wont be able to play anything else after being sued by every musical artist in the industry. :smh:

Nah she's the exact opposite actually and has regularly spoken out against him going back close to a decade.