BGOL Investor

GW10NHZa4AAil2T
GW10NHAacAA-rcZ
GW10NHGbgAAe6aL
GW10NHjXoAA4wVr

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It’s wild how some try to suggest she’s not ready because she doesn’t have any experience. Which clearly isn’t true.

It’s wild Trump some how was okay to be POTUS and he had 0 government experience.
Which is why he could never talk and Policy with the affinity of a Politician or political scholar. He wants stuff done but will always rely on a Team to do the legwork. His answer to the Child Care question strongly demonstrates that the man has zero clue. How he was elected the first time is still a mystery.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Tell me exactly what is wrong or false in his commentary?

Trump goes on dozens of interviews and discussions.
Kamala goes on one and needs support of her VP with her.

If the candidate is scared to face the American people and articulate a policy vision in detail and clarity, why should he give her our vote?
That piece of shit said he wouldn't take political sides. That's what's wrong with his commentary.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

There is undoubtedly lots of compassion to what's occurring in GAZA, but the expectation of Black Student VOTERS and Black American VOTERS in general to place their interests on hold by sitting out a U.S. election is NOT realistic. AT ALL. In the 2020 General Election, over two-third's of the entire registered voting population voted. That's about half the ENTIRE U.S. population voted in the 2020 election. Let that sink in.

GWzf61FXwAAYfHF

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No checks, no flex. The "black support" for the 34-COUNT FELON is over hyped.
It’s crazy to see the blacks for Trump, but also crazy to see Latinas as well.

When I had my part time job, I worked with a Latina that told me how her church would have sessions on what to do if ICE popped up at your homes. Giving the congregation legal advice and also what processes or steps your families should implement if that happens (how to hide and etc).

Northern PG County, Montgomery Co (also adjacent to DC), and Frederick County has a Large Latino population.

Just crazy to see them wanting to vote for someone who would deport your ass with the quickness, but they also deal with those who try to assimilate as white.