Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

christop

Rising Star
Registered
LOL. Life doesn't work on your belief.

Have you looked at polls? You know, real measurable statistics?

Obama was leading Mccain by 7 points during this time when he ran.

y'all just say anything to make you feel good.
We don't have any reliable polls to look at yet now that we have a new candidate. I know Democratic voters are now energized, and that has never been a good thing for Republicans.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
man this is weak.

that's normal old, nowhere near the level of Biden freezing and fumbling.

Go watch the last debate. It was obvious.

Biden is not running for re-election, so that point, although not comparable to rambling lies during the RNC speech and campaign rallies, is moot. You're overselling the ANCIENT candidate. They're stuck with him, but the GOP needs a better candidate.

Last edited:

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man this is weak.

that's normal old, nowhere near the level of Biden freezing and fumbling.

Go watch the last debate. It was obvious.
Bruh, there ain't nothing normal about how Trump's brain works. He can't complete a sentence sometimes without skipping off on a tangent. And it's not like his original thought was honest or lucid, either.

"Normal old". FOH.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I predict Kamala will get a lot of black womens votes just cause she’s a female. And would say single black mother sons but that will fall short cause they probably got felonys. And she probably gave it to them

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
all you muthafuckas that was supporting biden up untill this time are

POLITICALLY RETARDED!!!

Not hatin

Just STATIN!!

muthafucka POOPIN his pants on live t.v in front

of the whole word, and you politically retarded die hard

dems tawkin bout

FOUR MO YEARS...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
https://www.consumerreports.org/cars/hybrids-evs/tesla-superchargers-open-to-other-evs-what-to-know-a9262067544/#:~:text=Mazda, Stellantis, and Volkswagen Group,in the 2025 model year.

Until recently, Tesla’s network of Supercharger fast electric car chargers has been off-limits to drivers of electric vehicles from other brands. But Tesla has opened up certain Superchargers to Ford Mustang Mach-E and F-150 Lightning and Rivian R1S and R1T vehicles, as long as owners reserve an adapter that allows them to use Tesla’s NACS charging standard. Other EV makers aren’t far behind.

BMW, Genesis, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, Kia, Lucid, Mini, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan, Polestar, Toyota, and Volvo have said that their vehicles will also be Supercharger compatible starting in 2024. Mazda, Stellantis, and Volkswagen Group of America (Audi, Porsche, Scout Motors, and Volkswagen) will implement Tesla’s North American Charging Standard (NACS) connector on vehicles starting in the 2025 model year.
I am a Tesla investor...I know all of this already..what's up

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Nice to see the Cryptkeeper come out of the sarcophagus....i wonder if her husband ever called her "Mumm-Ra"
wp9941993.jpg

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Kamala won't win. No Democrat will.

Google Allan Lichtman's 13 keys to the white house. The incumbent party needs eight to win re-election. Biden dropping out cost them two which means they've just lost six.

This is significant because he's already predicted nine of the last ten presidential elections with this system. His only failure was the 2000 Gore/Bush.

Mark my words. Forcing Biden out will be the worst political decision in American history.

Especially since there won't even be an America once Trump and his people get in.
The dumb decision happened years ago when Biden restricted his VP search to woman of color...that dumb decision was compounded when the woman of color was then not publicly groomed to take over as Biden's physical decline should have been obvious to those behind the scenes

The Biden we saw in the debate could not stay in the race...the dumb decision was not clearly laying out a plan for what should have been obvious...Biden could not continue though