Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

And this is where we are as a nation….kinda sad that we have a guy riding so high on ignorance, has no clear policies or policy formulation process, threatening to send political or otherwise enemies to prison, morally corrupt, cogently missing, babbles through reasonable questions, yet a presidential candidate. We would need another twenty years to eradicate his misdoings when he’s finally gone. sad.

Last edited:

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Praise mfing Jesus…

You’re preemptively getting butthurt about the fact that her plan will be criticized like all plans. It’s a weird thing to say— “Not everyone will be happy.” That has never happened before for anyone!!! What’s the complaint?
Naw the point is a talking has been taking away but watch as useful idiots ignore the policy and double down on debunked attacks. Daddy Trumps will be done.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Naw the point is a talking has been taking away but watch as useful idiots ignore the policy and double down on debunked attacks. Daddy Trumps will be done.

If a basketball player shoots a shot, he might miss and be criticized.

If a rapper puts out a verse, people might say it is bad.

But it's hard to call yourself a basketball player if you refuse to touch a ball or a rapper if you refuse to put out music.

The criticism before was not doing the bare minimum-- an interview, putting policies on the website. It is wild to do the bare minimum and be mad that it doesn't inoculate you from criticism.

Yes, if you do an interview or say what you want to do in office, people will then criticize you no matter what. That's called politics!!!! Of course everybody won't be happy! You guys are literally bitching that she will get some form of criticism like she is supposed to get 100% support now!

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Nah, you blocked me, so I won. And smoking bowls?!? So you’re a 65-year old elderly pothead! You already played yourself!

PNG-image.png
Why do you corny ADOS fags all use the same bad AI pics that always use Black people in a negative light???

Seriously the white backers of ADOS/FBA got yall doing the work of Stormfront and you dumb fucks are too stupid to see it.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What is enough, vastly more than enough, is your pseudo-intellectual, barbeque on the front porch while wearing rollers in your hair ghetto bullshit.

What is clear is this:

You have nothing to offer save for a fucked up opinion, clearly formed by the others you reference.

Notice how I just say what is on my mind and you don't?

Under normal circumstances, it would be considered vulgar to point out the differences, but it is clear that you have nothing to offer save for the bullshit somebody else proposed.

You appear to be either sickeningly naive, a child, a white guy trying to sully the character of the current VP, or some combination of the above. Likely all.

You have no argument.

The arguments you propose have no value.

When people pick them apart, you reference what some other white racist asshole said to undermine the future of this country and Black people.

At least some of the other individuals with similar fucked up agendas that frequent this forum say something so controversial from time to time that it is laughable. After smoking a bowl or two, I sometimes actually enjoy crafting rebuttals to some of their bullshit.

You don't seem to be interesting enough for that.

Your presence here is completely, undeniably, and demonstrably bereft of anything bearing even a remote semblance to value.

So... I will be blocking your silly ass again soon. This isn't even an argument.

You lost.
:itsawrap:

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
What is enough, vastly more than enough, is your pseudo-intellectual, barbeque on the front porch while wearing rollers in your hair ghetto bullshit.

What is clear is this:

You have nothing to offer save for a fucked up opinion, clearly formed by the others you reference.

Notice how I just say what is on my mind and you don't?

Under normal circumstances, it would be considered vulgar to point out the differences, but it is clear that you have nothing to offer save for the bullshit somebody else proposed.

You appear to be either sickeningly naive, a child, a white guy trying to sully the character of the current VP, or some combination of the above. Likely all.

You have no argument.

The arguments you propose have no value.

When people pick them apart, you reference what some other white racist asshole said to undermine the future of this country and Black people.

At least some of the other individuals with similar fucked up agendas that frequent this forum say something so controversial from time to time that it is laughable. After smoking a bowl or two, I sometimes actually enjoy crafting rebuttals to some of their bullshit.

You don't seem to be interesting enough for that.

Your presence here is completely, undeniably, and demonstrably bereft of anything bearing even a remote semblance to value.

So... I will be blocking your silly ass again soon. This isn't even an argument.

You lost.
Thank you, sir I had to do that a while ago with that troll.

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If a basketball player shoots a shot, he might miss and be criticized.

If a rapper puts out a verse, people might say it is bad.

But it's hard to call yourself a basketball player if you refuse to touch a ball or a rapper if you refuse to put out music.

The criticism before was not doing the bare minimum-- an interview, putting policies on the website. It is wild to do the bare minimum and be mad that it doesn't inoculate you from criticism.

Yes, if you do an interview or say what you want to do in office, people will then criticize you no matter what. That's called politics!!!! Of course everybody won't be happy! You guys are literally bitching that she will get some form of criticism like she is supposed to get 100% support now!
Let's use your basketball example. Plenty of black sports commentators propped up Joker as the 2nd coming of the great white hope. Joker was not to be criticized becuase he was good for the league thus good for their pockets. Hi Caitlin! Trumps policies or lack there of. Trumps interviews with safe spaces like Fox, OAN recieved little to no criticism. So miss me with every bit of criticism of Harris in that regard. Rules are for everyone or they are for no one. White people enforce rules like a dress code. White guy good black guy bad. Not on my watch playa.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

This is par for the course. She'll "fight for" this. They'll "fight for" a woman's right to choose. They'll "establish a commission to study reparations", etc. (And Biden can't even do that. Ask geechiedaniela about it.)

Point is, it's to look like they're doing something without actually accomplishing it. Smoke 'n' mirrors. The preacher hustle. Dr. Umar. All the same game.

:smh: