Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Sir you talking about the media and I'm talking about you. Trump is a target rich environment for criticism yet you spend your time on VP Harris. Your rudimentary analysis of the situation is rooted in simplistic both sidesisum and false equivalence. The only cult meeting here is the one in your mind.
He's a Bernie Bro leftist. They hate normal Dems more than they hate Republicans because they feel normal Dems are keeping them from their revolution.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
:hithead:

"There's no both sides. I've said a million times that Harris is better."

How is it this hard to comprehend???

It would be terrible for Trump to win!!! I hate him, I hope he dies next year. I don't want him to be president. I want Harris to win and not be a DINO Republican when she gets in office. But even if she is, she would be a million times better than Trump.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:
I thought you said you were out of this thread?

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Stupid you still don't get it. When you have to CONSTANTLY post your "sources" from Republicans it say so much about you. You are literally saying abortion is bad and your source is the political party that has been trying to kill abortion for 50 years.

You say affirmation action is bad and your source is a conservative think tank that has been against affirmative action for decades.

If you can't see how that might be a problem then we'll all have to just chalk it up to you either being too stupid or too brainwashed to see just how badly you're failing at this.

On here sounding like a bitch "Wahhhhhh you won't waste your time debunking data from the political party that is racist!!!!"

I'm saying abortion is "bad" because over 40% of them are performed on Black women! That's from the Pew Research Center, but I'm sure you consider that to be a "right-wing think tank".

The primary beneficiaries of affirmative action have been white women. And this is source from the ACLU/African American Policy Forum. Because I guess that's a "right-wing think tank" as well. :smh:

A statistical fact is a statistical fact, you dumb-ass tethering-ass 60-year old faggot. GTFOH because you lack the intellectual capacity to even have these conversations.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
He's a Bernie Bro leftist. They hate normal Dems more than they hate Republicans because they feel normal Dems are keeping them from their revolution.

You and I disagree a lot but you're not a complete idiot. You can be worth having an exchange with from time to time. In this thread, I have been dealing with several complete idiots who are nothing but a waste of time who can't understand the difference between what you call a Bernie Bro (which is not a term I embrace but it's not wrong and you at least can understand who you're talking to) and a MAGA supporter.

I actually do hate the Republicans more, for the record.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
USA Today is Republican? Harvard Business Review is Republican? This is why you and your ilk get called "Blue Hat MAGA."

Reminds me of when I was saying Kamala needed to replace Biden and the cult members said that only racist white people wanted to see that happen and the NYT and MSNBC were pro-Trump.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
speaking of having fun with it....who did you vote for in the 2020 presidential primaries??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

evasive non answer or answering question with a question in 5...4...3...2...

:popcorn:

Geechie, what presidential primaries? According to you, Biden was already president in 2020! :giggle:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Reminds me of when I was saying Kamala needed to replace Biden and the cult members said that only racist white people wanted to see that happen and the NYT and MSNBC were pro-Trump.

I'm not surprised at all. And I'm sure it came from the same brainwashed Demobots who are in here!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Geechie, what presidential primaries? According to you, Biden was already president in 2020! :giggle:

1xkwrs.jpg

ANSWER QUESTION WITH A QUESTION!!!:groupwave:

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You and I disagree a lot but you're not a complete idiot. You can be worth having an exchange with from time to time. In this thread, I have been dealing with several complete idiots who are nothing but a waste of time who can't understand the difference between what you call a Bernie Bro (which is not a term I embrace but it's not wrong and you at least can understand who you're talking to) and a MAGA supporter.

I actually do hate the Republicans more, for the record.
About 20 percent of Bernie Bros ended up voting for Trump so...there is no difference sometimes. Not you of course becuase you are hassling the 2nd female to run for President for her lack of policies not her lack of being a white man right?

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
About 20 percent of Bernie Bros ended up voting for Trump so...there is no difference sometimes. Not you of course becuase you are hassling the 2nd female to run for President for her lack of policies not her lack of being a white man right?

More Bernie Sanders supporters voted for Clinton than Clinton 2008 supporters for Obama.