Rising Star
Platinum Member
Trump you ready, Harris you ready?

Lets get it on then!

Mz_poh.gif

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Still ignoring the stats at hand and posting anecdotal bullshit instead. I would educate you on the history of Margaret Sanger and Jane Roe as well, but I’m sure your Democrat-addicted brain will reject that factual info as well.

And yes, I proudly say that I put MY people first. So any affirmative action program that does not prioritize ADOS Black Americans and instead benefits white women, immigrants, LGBTQ, and other “minorities” isn’t one that I support.

You talk a lot about Tariq and gay shit and I’ve never once mentioned the motherfucker. Sounds like he lives rent-free in your head and you’ve got some repressed desire for him batty-boi.

Now go get your pom-poms so you can cheer, snap, and roll your neck and “you go gurl” and “yaaaas sis” for Kon-Mala tonight.

Blah blah blah nigga. We've heard it all before and at this point we all bored with your bullshit.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
did he say that people from prison and insane asylums are taking jobs from blacks and hispanics???? arent people in those places AMERICANS???

WTF????