Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She let him slide too easy on that. I would have clowned him.

For real Donny? Are they using seasoning? What kind?

Nope, Twitter did that. When your opponent is making a mistake, let them. He kept digging his hole deeper throughout the night and didn't even see the times the moderators were trying to give him a chance to walk some of it back.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
I keep pointing it out but the ADOS/Don't Vote dummies keep doing it.

When every source you post up in here are right wing republican sources it say a lot about you.

When you post conspiracy theories from crazy Trump fans you have to ask yourself why are you seeing those theories AND why do you believe them?

Also I'm going to keep asking cause yall keep avoiding it. Why is it when all you ados/fba/don't vote clowns post something you all make sure to tag each other? Why do you need to hold hands all the time?

I mean it's real obvious at this point yall need your sister wives. What are you scared of???

:lol:

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

When every source you post up in here are right wing republican sources it say a lot about you.

When you post conspiracy theories from crazy Trump fans you have to ask yourself why are you seeing those theories AND why do you believe them?

Also I'm going to keep asking cause yall keep avoiding it. Why is it when all you ados/fba/don't vote clowns post something you all make sure to tag each other? Why do you need to hold hands all the time?

I mean it's real obvious at this point yall need your sister wives. What are you scared of???

AARP old Man

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

Because they are Black's for Trump MAGA but too dumb to know they joined the cult.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
LMAO here's a real illegal alien eating cats....
alf-cat-sandwich.gif

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: