Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
chavez00018-3_4.jpg
chavez-coffin-taken-streets-crowds-mourn.jpg

Whenever they go diversity equity and inclusion it usually means somethings about to go down. They want to mask their racism by having this person in office, for what purposes I don't know. Many fools internationally will lower their guard and end up in a casket. They have been hitting at me hard so it could be related to propose actions against me.

AP_obama_castro_er_160328_16x9_992.jpg

This is how Cuba responded to Barack Obama, which is completely opposite of what Venezuela did shaking hands and gleefully, smiling.

A Republican version would be Trump, criminal justice reform, appearing persucted by the criminal justice system, black jobs, talking about black/Latino unemployment.

_123214842_gettyimages-1291575273-1.jpg

There is definitely something going down behind the scenes.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor

Sure, it's crazy and racist. But IMHO Trump has been peddling a worse conspiracy for almost 10 years and almost no one calls him out on it.

This idea that we need to shut down the border because non European countries are "giving us their criminals". REALLY?!!

If a Mexican Court convicts someone of rape or murder they don't get sent to a migrant convoy like it's some sort of chain gang. They don't serve their sentence in America. And the US government doesn't hold the door and let them waltz across the border.

That's not how immigration works! Not here. Not anywhere.

Critics call out the racism of this statement, as they should, but noone calls out the absurdity of it. As a result there's been unchecked billions spent to solve a problem that doesn't exist.

It's also the reason why Trump can repeat the same lie for the last 9 years.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sure, it's crazy and racist. But IMHO Trump has been peddling a worse conspiracy for almost 10 years and almost no one calls him out on it.

This idea that we need to shut down the border because non European countries are "giving us their criminals". REALLY?!!

If a Mexican Court convicts someone of rape or murder they don't get sent to a migrant convoy like it's some sort of chain gang. They don't serve their sentence in America. And the US government doesn't hold the door and let them waltz across the border.

That's not how immigration works! Not here. Not anywhere.

Critics call out the racism of this statement, as they should, but noone calls out the absurdity of it. As a result there's been unchecked billions spent to solve a problem that doesn't exist.

It's also the reason why Trump can repeat the same lie for the last 9 years.

What the heck? Someone hacked @Dannyblueyes account and posting under his name?

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bougie and classism, they just fool 90% to thinking we the same, we not and they know it.
Why do you think people that are in a Black fraternity or sorority are in some "elite" class of Black people?

Is your pov based on the experience you've had with someone that is a member of a fraternity or sorority?

What's your opinion on the community driven events most of those fraternities and sororities (undergrad & grad) hold for Black people, especially kids?

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
What the heck? Someone hacked @Dannyblueyes account and posting under his name?

Not sure why you would say that, but if you want proof here you are.

"Illegal immigration is a problem of bureaucracy, not enforcement"

Now is that me, or someone who scanned dozens if not hundreds of my posts on the subject and boiled it down to a sentence? What seems more likely to you?

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Not sure why you would say that, but if you want proof here you are.

"Illegal immigration is a problem of bureaucracy, not enforcement"

Now is that me, or someone who scanned dozens if not hundreds of my posts on the subject and boiled it down to a sentence? What seems more likely to you?
Exactly. Corporations love the illegal immigrants because it keeps the pay scale at a minimum certain areas of this country. There was (or currently) illegal fucking people working at Trump Hotels

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah. The light skin stereotype for AKAs is dead as fuck for at least 20 years now. Many of the sistas at WSSU were brown and dark skin. Same with NCAT.
Same at SU, but at the same time it's Louisiana, so naturally it's gonna be an overload of yella's

Stereotype debunked clear as day in under 30 seconds

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Exactly. Corporations love the illegal immigrants because it keeps the pay scale at a minimum certain areas of this country. There was (or currently) illegal fucking people working at Trump Hotels
Less than 2 weeks ago, a Haitian nurse was telling me about a couple properties in the city she was renting. She was renting rooms for $600 per room and long story short, she was attempting to charge more for rent when one of her renters ( a Haitian) called the city and got her fined out of her ass. Is that progress? Exploiting your own folks is the dream?

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
What I like about Trump is that he forces folks to quit the facade. Previously, it was reparations, black agenda.

One fucked up debate and now…

Now you are quoting Jill Stein and are full pro-trump. Know your audience bruh. That shit ain’t working over here.

I've pointed that out in here a bunch of times. The entire ADOS/don't vote crowd constantly post content from right wing sites and outright sites that want Repubs to win cause they think it will cause a revolution.

Last edited:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Your attempt at a response is awash in generalizations and ignorance. American politics is a joke on both sides. Neither care about reparations or the black agenda whatever that means.

This team mentality you are on is idiotic. As an adult you should be able to decipher and understand all sides of an argument

Bitch you on here claiming you a leftist. You seem to of forgotten how leftists were out here saying that reparations was too hard to accomplish so we should focus on M4A.

Simple ass.