Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Exactly. Corporations love the illegal immigrants because it keeps the pay scale at a minimum certain areas of this country. There was (or currently) illegal fucking people working at Trump Hotels

Hotels and food service are the two industries ICE monitors the most. Yet there are so many cracks it's not even funny.

Case in point, back when I was illegal I worked in the AV department at one of the most exclusive hotels in San Francisco. When they asked for my social security card I told them it was in the bottom of one of my moving boxes so it would take a while to unpack it.

In the meantime, I gave them a random 9 digit number. They told me they would check it through e-verify.

E-verify realized it was a fake, but they gave me 2 week to appeal. I took the appeal figuring I could at least squeeze out a paycheck before they let me go.

Two weeks passed and nothing happened. A month passed still nothing. After 6 months I realized they weren't going to do it.

I later found out that they fired their HR person right after my appeal and the new guy didn't know.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Less than 2 weeks ago, a Haitian nurse was telling me about a couple properties in the city she was renting. She was renting rooms for $600 per room and long story short, she was attempting to charge more for rent when one of her renters ( a Haitian) called the city and got her fined out of her ass. Is that progress? Exploiting your own folks is the dream?

In a word yes!

When you do business in the United States you're expected to care about the bottom line and nothing else. You work yourself half to death, sacrifice your morals, fuck over your community, disown your family, break the law, and do whatever it takes to squeeze another nickel out of your enterprise.

The government exists in part to make sure these "ambitions" don't get too out of hand and in her case they did. This is why the Republicans have been calling for deregulation and "small government" ever since Reagan. They played Monopoly one too many times and thought it should apply to real life.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bitch you on here claiming you a leftist. You seem to of forgotten how leftists were out here saying that reparations was too hard to accomplish so we should focus on M4A.

Simple ass.
Why is it so hard for you to understand the simplest of things? I don't have to answer for what an entire group of people were doing. I answer for myself. It's easier for you to put me in a box because your old ass isnt capable of critical thinking

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
JD Vance responds to Taylor Swift, flunks test of self-awareness

We admire Taylor Swift’s music, but I don’t think most Americans, whether they like her music, are fans of hers or not, are going to be influenced by a billionaire celebrity who I think is fundamentally disconnected from the interests and the problems of most Americans.”

By Steve Benen
September 12, 2024

6361104732056961391274813572_donald-trump--1-.jpg

speechless-nathan-fillion-36uruykqsmigyiba.gif

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Why is it so hard for you to understand the simplest of things? I don't have to answer for what an entire group of people were doing. I answer for myself. It's easier for you to put me in a box because your old ass isnt capable of critical thinking

You calling me old doesn't bother me. I already know I get more ass than you ever seen.

Now to address what you said, dummy if you're going to come on here and claim that you're for Black people but at the same time tell us how you associate yourself with a group of people that said working on something that would help black people is too hard. And you expect us not to call you out for that dumb shit? I swear you mother fuckers come on here say anything and then when you get called out for how dumb you sound you're like well I didn't mean just me.

You dumb fucks come on here talk about how you claim a group that doesn't help Black people in the least and it's all because you faggots want to be contrary.

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
I swear the clowns on here that claims to be the most Pro black are on here constantly using talking points and claiming groups that are amazingly anti black. Been like that for years and these dummies think we don't see it.
Thats because they aren't problack...and highly likely they aren't black and don't even live in this country ...

One thing they actually are is agent provocateurs- they are here to ensnare the dumbest or ignorant and spread rumors and disinformation and create conflict...

You can bet that some are just Stormfront assholes like the one that owns Twitter ...

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
She's winning NC. She wins NC and PA then the race is over.

The media isn’t talking about it, but there is a good chance Harris will win a number of GOP controlled states that nobody expects her to win.

Utah is one. The Mormons hate Trump and do not like how Trump/MAGA treated Romney with death threats. They are not gung-ho with Project 2025 either. That state could swing towards Harris.

Texas could also go to Harris if the GOP electorate goes in and votes for her. Texas voter suppression laws/tactics are targeting Democratic voters, not GOP voters.

And Harris might pull some surprise states like Wyoming, Montana, Missouri, Arkansas and Idaho.

If she somehow manages to win either/both Mississippi/Alabama, that definitely would be a shock.

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Claiming someone else lacks critical thinking when just this morning you posted a Xitter post of a conspiracy theory of Tiffany earrings being audio earrings...

Sheesh:rolleyes2:

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You calling me old doesn't bother me. I already know I get more ass than you ever seen.

Now to address what you said, dummy if you're going to come on here and claim that you're for Black people but at the same time tell us how you associate yourself with a group of people that said working on something that would help black people is too hard. And you expect us not to call you out for that dumb shit? I swear you mother fuckers come on here say anything and then when you get called out for how dumb you sound you're like well I didn't mean just me.

You dumb fucks come on here talk about how you claim a group that doesn't help Black people in the least and it's all because you faggots want to be contrary.
Again your age isn't the issue, the problem is I expect more from an elder. My mistake..again maybe it's senility but I've never associated myself with any group so you're mistaken.