Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let me just say this.

I'm on white forums, notably Vintage Erotica, which is very white and the shit BGOL's Maga members say is EXACTLY like the shit they say on there.

You are not fooling anybody.
You know you are OLD if you post on there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ended up on there once and it was a bunch of unruly bushes, and suspect old white man droning on and on about how great John Holmes was

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Let me just say this.

I'm on white forums, notably Vintage Erotica, which is very white and the shit BGOL's Maga members say is EXACTLY like the shit they say on there.

You are not fooling anybody.

I've said it on here a bunch of times. What you say, AND HOW YOU SAY IT, is like a fingerprint. The sites they post, the way they say shit is the exact shit you see from white people online. We got a few undercover MAGA whites in here.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She is going to lose big in the Midwest where the whole ballgame is played

Defintely a possible trouble spot. This is why it’s going to be critical who her VP is and hopefully they can help absolve some of that. This was an uphill battle from the beginning and got even tougher with the last minute switch!

But it’s not impossible. Trump isn’t as strong he and his loud mouth fans and MAGA Black ass lickers claim to be.

Last edited:

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Defintely a possible trouble spot. This is why it’s going to be critical who her VP is and hopefully they can help absolve some of that. This was an uphill battle from the beginning and got even tough with the last minute switch!

But it’s not impossible. Trump isn’t as strong as his and his loud mouth fans and MAGA Black ass lickers claim to be.
Those folks ain't voting for a woman

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I've said it on here a bunch of times. What you say, AND HOW YOU SAY IT, is like a fingerprint. The sites they post, the way they say shit is the exact shit you see from white people online. We got a few undercover MAGA whites in here.
They not even undercover though.

Caczarus
Strokerofdicks1999
XCactor
Don Cooneone
Roblowsdicks
FLossambo
Mrfreddybecoon

Main infiltrators

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
This might be a good thing.

Kamala didn't do that well in the 2020 Democratic debates while running for President.

She did much better against Pence in the Vice Presidential debates against Pence.

But Trump will he unhinged and disrespectful which I can see throwing her off like it has so many before her.
We'll probably end up hearing him call her a ****** or cunt via a hot mike.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor