Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
True. But to be fair, this would be an incredibly positive outcome.

Consider that the primary obstacle(s) we have had to getting positive political action that reflects the people has been the warfare of bipartisan politics, specifically Republican obstructionism. Some of these GOP officials lending support to a Democrat candidate, even as a numbers game and for a self serving reason, would still reflect that they are amicable to occasionally falling out of lockstep if they can see a benefit to it.

I'm not saying that the system will absolutely change in any productive way, but seeing the handwriting on the wall is still better than acting like you don't see a wall at all.

True.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

WOW! Leaked Russian documents reveal that the Russian IT group, the Social Design Agency, explicitly identified Marjorie Taylor Greene as aiding their efforts to spread misinformation about Ukraine. The next two months are going to be flooded with lies and manipulation. Please, think critically before sharing content on social media—it’s more important than ever to verify before amplifying misinformation.

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol my point was proven
Naw cuz you tried to teach me about a subject I'm all to familiar with. But hay don't look now. Russia is using black people again. Stop falling for fake allies. Israel aint for us. Russia ain't for us. Hell, America aint for us but we gone make that bitch pay what she owe us. We all we got. And some of we looking real suspect.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw cuz you tried to teach me about a subject I'm all to familiar with. But hay don't look now. Russia is using black people again. Stop falling for fake allies. Israel aint for us. Russia ain't for us. Hell, America aint for us but we gone make that bitch pay what she owe us. We all we got. And some of we looking real suspect.
No you aren't...America isn't paying shit