Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Where do these dumb asses think they come from? Why do they think their language dictates race? Their slave owners snatched them up from the same god damn place.
They’ve done immeasurable harm to us.
It's quite possible that she's FBA or ADOS...not sure where she's getting her information...She lives in London..not on Mars. At the end of the day, it's still Raw for Janet, but we gonna have to tape her mouth shut and I wont be able to hear that trademark giggle :smh: :crymeariver:
are these celebrities who we deify worthy of our praise? Shorty let Jermaine dupri do her dirty. Another accidental misinformed.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Harris accepts CNN debate invitation for October 23, again challenging Trump to another showdown

“Vice President Harris is ready for another opportunity to share a stage with Donald Trump,” campaign chair Jen O’Malley Dillon said in a statement. “Donald Trump should have no problem agreeing to this debate.” Harris tweeted Saturday that she “will gladly accept a second presidential debate” and that she hopes Trump “will join” her on October 23.

By Samantha Waldenberg, CNN
September 21, 2024

Trump says ‘too late to do another’ debate after Harris accepts CNN invitation

“She’s done one debate. I’ve done two. It’s too late to do another. I’d love to, in many ways, but it’s too late. The voting is cast,” Trump said during a campaign event in Wilmington, N.C.

BY CAROLINE VAKIL
09/21/24

PP_24.09.04_Election_feature.jpg

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Yep, it's retarded AF

Janet repeating MAGA-land / right-wing talking points will help neither Trump nor her legacy.

Aren't the Jacksons still Jehovah Witnesses? They don't vote anyway, so her opinion means nothing.