Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Source:

@TONYxTWO
God-Fearing Patriot | Family Man | America First Banned in 2020 & Reinstated in 2023 | RT’d by TRUMP

Last edited:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I ain’t even worried about that shit.

Their chances of winning NC, AZ, Nevada, and GA are no different than the Dems right now. And in the last midterm and general elections, they lost on AZ, GA, and Nevada. So it’s all drama in my opinion.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Honestly, there's nothing to gain from a second debate between them. I don't think Trump could come off worse than he did the first time around, and it'll just fuel more conspiracy nonsense.

I think that Team Harris is pushing this mostly to taunt Trump and make him look bad for not wanting another shot, but they might just accidentally taunt him into doing it. And I don't think that would be a disaster for Harris, but I also don't think it would be productive.
He already backed out anyway..

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He already backed out anyway..
True. But it he wasn't actually going to debate the last time until he decided that he was. If his ego tells him he should take another shot at her, he's not above changing his mind.

I can't imagine that anyone on his team thinks that it's a good idea, either, but it wouldn't be the first time he ignored them.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This makes me slightly anxious about GA (mostly because I live here). But that said, for them to be this desperate kinda indicates how they think things are going.

Now what's going to piss me off is when/if Harris gets a win anyway, and then they start complaining about "irregularities" that were mainly caused by their own idiocy. That's definitely what happened last time, so it won't be a surprise. Just a disappointment.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Good..that jail cell will be his new home anyway