Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Why am I not surprised the 2nd dumbest dude on here would post the opinions of a Trump supporter. Yall notice how the ADOS faggots constantly post right wing Republican people or talking points. At this point proving they're a bunch of stupid Black Republicans is so easy it feels like I'm picking on the slow kid in middle school.

Why am I not surprised that the absolute DUMBEST, most Democrat-dickriding, tethering faggot on BGOL would engage in another ad hominem attack rather than address the point at hand, and he's a goddamned JAMAICAN himself! Even his fellow anti-Black American tether Mr Met would have to acknowledge the actual POINT that was made.

Try reading and studying some shit that isn't from the DNC for once in your pathetic tethering life!

Examining race in Jamaica: How racial category and skin color structure social inequality

October 13, 2020 - Karessa Weir

Monique D.A. Kelly, MSU Sociology Dean's Research Associate, has published her research challenging long-held assumptions that marginalize race with regards to social inequality in Jamaica.

Her article, entitled "Examining Race in Jamaica: How Racial Catagory and Skin Color Structure Social Inequality" was published in the journal Race and Social Problems.

With more than 90 percent of the population identifying as Black, Jamaica's inequality has long been seen as class - rather than race - based. But Dr. Kelly (pictured left) examined the effects of both race and skin color on two factors in the Anglo-Caribbean country - household amenities and years of schooling.

The results can change the way race is viewed across Latin America.

"As an English-speaking, majority Afro-descent society in the Caribbean, the study’s findings add a unique country case for comparison to Latin America and may also speak to other similar contexts in the region," Dr. Kelly wrote.

Inequality is substantial and widely evident in Jamaica with 20 percent of people living below the poverty line and 10 percent of the population holding 3/5 of the nation's wealth. The national identity of Jamaica is based strongly on the "creolization" - a positive characterization of mixed ethno-racial ancestries. However, "some argue that such ideologies deny black and indigenous identities and cultures by casting the nation as mixed race/homogenous."

In reviewing data from 2014, Dr. Kelly found that by looking beyond the single racial category of "Black" there are significant differences in the way people identified themselves by skin color. And those identifications can "shape a person's access to household amenities and educational attainment." Household amenities were defined as refrigerator, telephone, cell phone, cars, washing machine, microwave oven, computer, televisions or vehicles.

Results showed that in comparison to Blacks, people who self-identified as racially "other" had 48 percent more household amenities. Further, those with darker skin had fewer household amenities than their lighter-skinned counterparts.

"Ultimately, owning more of these household amenities is a proxy for a better standard of living. Even when accounting for key control variables, such as respondent’s (and mother’s) education as well as racial category, skin color remained significantly associated with household amenities," Dr. Kelly wrote.

With education, Dr. Kelly found that racial categories showed no difference in education however skin color was "negatively and significantly associated with educational attainment." On average, those with lighter skin color received two more years of education than their counterparts with darker skin.

"Overall, blacks and darker-skinned individuals have significantly lower levels of household amenities and years of schooling than their non-black and lighter-skinned Jamaican counterparts, even when accounting for social class background," Dr. Kelly wrote.

Dr. Kelly received her PhD in 2019 from University of California Irvine. Her research broadly focuses on racial and ethnic identities, attitudes, and inequality, as well as on immigration processes connected to those social dynamics. Her current research agenda uses both qualitative and quantitative methods to investigate race, colorism, stratification, and inequality comparatively within the Anglo-Caribbean and the larger black diaspora.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Why am I not surprised that the absolute DUMBEST, most Democrat-dickriding, tethering faggot on BGOL would engage in another ad hominem attack rather than address the point at hand, and he's a goddamned JAMAICAN himself! Even his fellow anti-Black American tether Mr Met would have to acknowledge the actual POINT that was made.

Try reading and studying some shit that isn't from the DNC for once in your pathetic tethering life!

Examining race in Jamaica: How racial category and skin color structure social inequality

October 13, 2020 - Karessa Weir

Monique D.A. Kelly, MSU Sociology Dean's Research Associate, has published her research challenging long-held assumptions that marginalize race with regards to social inequality in Jamaica.

Her article, entitled "Examining Race in Jamaica: How Racial Catagory and Skin Color Structure Social Inequality" was published in the journal Race and Social Problems.

With more than 90 percent of the population identifying as Black, Jamaica's inequality has long been seen as class - rather than race - based. But Dr. Kelly (pictured left) examined the effects of both race and skin color on two factors in the Anglo-Caribbean country - household amenities and years of schooling.

The results can change the way race is viewed across Latin America.

"As an English-speaking, majority Afro-descent society in the Caribbean, the study’s findings add a unique country case for comparison to Latin America and may also speak to other similar contexts in the region," Dr. Kelly wrote.

Inequality is substantial and widely evident in Jamaica with 20 percent of people living below the poverty line and 10 percent of the population holding 3/5 of the nation's wealth. The national identity of Jamaica is based strongly on the "creolization" - a positive characterization of mixed ethno-racial ancestries. However, "some argue that such ideologies deny black and indigenous identities and cultures by casting the nation as mixed race/homogenous."

In reviewing data from 2014, Dr. Kelly found that by looking beyond the single racial category of "Black" there are significant differences in the way people identified themselves by skin color. And those identifications can "shape a person's access to household amenities and educational attainment." Household amenities were defined as refrigerator, telephone, cell phone, cars, washing machine, microwave oven, computer, televisions or vehicles.

Results showed that in comparison to Blacks, people who self-identified as racially "other" had 48 percent more household amenities. Further, those with darker skin had fewer household amenities than their lighter-skinned counterparts.

"Ultimately, owning more of these household amenities is a proxy for a better standard of living. Even when accounting for key control variables, such as respondent’s (and mother’s) education as well as racial category, skin color remained significantly associated with household amenities," Dr. Kelly wrote.

With education, Dr. Kelly found that racial categories showed no difference in education however skin color was "negatively and significantly associated with educational attainment." On average, those with lighter skin color received two more years of education than their counterparts with darker skin.

"Overall, blacks and darker-skinned individuals have significantly lower levels of household amenities and years of schooling than their non-black and lighter-skinned Jamaican counterparts, even when accounting for social class background," Dr. Kelly wrote.

Dr. Kelly received her PhD in 2019 from University of California Irvine. Her research broadly focuses on racial and ethnic identities, attitudes, and inequality, as well as on immigration processes connected to those social dynamics. Her current research agenda uses both qualitative and quantitative methods to investigate race, colorism, stratification, and inequality comparatively within the Anglo-Caribbean and the larger black diaspora.

Wait wait wait let me translate what VA is trying to say.....

Wahhhh people on here keep pointing out how stupid I am.

Wahhhh I tried calling people tethers but it just reminds them that I'm gargling Tariq's nuts

Wahhhh I'm too stupid to understand what someone considered Dougla would be here in the US.

Wahhhh this message board is a constant reminder that my mother should of swallowed that night.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
You have to be careful where they will elevate somebody incapable of being President, set them up for failure.

It will be many decades before a female President is selected if she fails. The same thing with Trump, he has no legacy because of 1/6, nobody will pick somebody like him.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You have to be careful where they will elevate somebody incapable of being President, set them up for failure.

It will be many decades before a female President is selected if she fails. The same thing with Trump, he has no legacy because of 1/6, nobody will pick somebody like him.
I’m going to take off my healthcare professional hat and put on my entrepreneurial hat. Bruh, where do you be getting your dope?

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Wait wait wait let me translate what VA is trying to say.....

Wahhhh people on here keep pointing out how stupid I am.

Wahhhh I tried calling people tethers but it just reminds them that I'm gargling Tariq's nuts

Wahhhh I'm too stupid to understand what someone considered Dougla would be here in the US.

Wahhhh this message board is a constant reminder that my mother should of swallowed that night.

Let me translate what Darrkbitch is trying to say.........

Wahhh I'm a Democrat-dickriding tethering bitch and these ADOS and FBA niggas keep exposing niggas like me so I try to discredit them but I can't! I got exposed in this thread and I'm still trying to run the same hustle!

Wahhh I know Black America has nothing to show for supporting Biden the past four years and won't have anything to show in 2028 if we support Konmala and she wins. That's why I run from this point whenever it gets brought up.

Wahhh my history and sympathies lie with immigrants and I don't care what impact it has Black America because I come from immigrants myself.

Wahhh I know the implications of ADOS and what it means for tethers like me if they start politically delineating.

Wahhh I lack reading comprehension skills and don't even realize that when I said "someone considered Dougla" that I confirmed what the original tweet said: "Most of the world doesn’t recognize the one-drop rule. In Jamaica where I am from, Kamala’s father type doesn’t consider himself black and we black Jamaicans don’t consider his type black."

Wahhh I'm pushing 60 but watch me reply back like the sassy snapping tweeting faggot that I really am!

uvXp1C2.gif

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Let me translate what Darrkbitch is trying to say.........

Wahhh I'm a Democrat-dickriding tethering bitch and these ADOS and FBA niggas keep exposing niggas like me so I try to discredit them but I can't! I got exposed in this thread and I'm still trying to run the same hustle!

Wahhh I know Black America has nothing to show for supporting Biden the past four years and won't have anything to show in 2028 if we support Konmala and she wins. That's why I run from this point whenever it gets brought up.

Wahhh my history and sympathies lie with immigrants and I don't care what impact it has Black America because I come from immigrants myself.

Wahhh I know the implications of ADOS and what it means for tethers like me if they start politically delineating.

Wahhh I lack reading comprehension skills and don't even realize that when I said "someone considered Dougla" that I confirmed what the original tweet said: "Most of the world doesn’t recognize the one-drop rule. In Jamaica where I am from, Kamala’s father type doesn’t consider himself black and we black Jamaicans don’t consider his type black."

Wahhh I'm pushing 60 but watch me reply back like the sassy snapping tweeting faggot that I really am!

uvXp1C2.gif

Hahahaha

Tether tether tether.

Sad corny dude trying hard to insult me using a term that means nothing. I keep telling you.....if you took Tariq nuts out your mouth you could breath better and maybe life won't be so hazy for you when oxygen can get to your brain.

Never forget your ass will mention me by name and threads that I'm not a part of for weeks. The only time you see me is when I'm replying to your current stupidity. You get so upset by it that I live rent free and your little bitch made head

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Pretty much! We have no idea what the suppression efforts are going to be with Trumps folks all over the country.

I’m of the firm believe that fair or not, Harris is going to have to blow this fool out of the water to account for that. Even then, the Orange is going to scream bloody murder.

Make no mistake about it, and we say this all the time, but I believe this will be the most contested/ shenanigans voting season ever.

Jails between Trump and a possible win for full dictatorship. How hard would you try given those two options?

I fear the Dems don’t have nearly the mechanisms in place to stop any of that as they should.
Alls Kamala needs to do is maintain the lead(she currently is leading big in several polls)..

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Hahahaha

Tether tether tether.

Sad corny dude trying hard to insult me using a term that means nothing. I keep telling you.....if you took Tariq nuts out your mouth you could breath better and maybe life won't be so hazy for you when oxygen can get to your brain.

Never forget your ass will mention me by name and threads that I'm not a part of for weeks. The only time you see me is when I'm replying to your current stupidity. You get so upset by it that I live rent free and your little bitch made head

Sassy response just like I called it!

You only get mentioned in threads YOU started: https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/told-you-the-ados-fba-shit-is-a-scam.1218405/

You can't keep ADOS out of YOUR mouth!

Now get back to campaigning for your Indian princess Konmala you TETHER!!

"No voting no vucking!!! :lol: