Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I get it! But only if lawsuits actually worked against these people like it does regular folks. Maybe it would stop them from being so bold about the bullshit they knownly do. They know the law can’t touch them.

How many lawsuits does Trump has against him going how far back?

Folks are still waiting!

Last edited:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
There are some brave Republicans out there that are sick of Trump bullshit right now. This one time at one time only I give these Republicans props.
You can tell you’ve been raised by white people because you think this is act of bravery.

Let me get you to look at this another way: If you are standing in a house that isn’t ablaze, why would you want to set it on fire?

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I said this earlier, but if you have student loans and Orange wins, those student loans will be treated as regular loans. No income based repayment or any of the other loan payment programs in place.

Imagine a MD having to pay $300K back in full with interest

Oh some of us with advance degrees don’t have to imagine… We’re living that nightmare.

@code_pirahna @4 Dimensional etc

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

Do not believe this hype Kamala Harris is on track to get more votes than Biden got in 2020. As I told you guys a week or two ago the media is pissed off at Kamala because she’s not talking to them a lot and like I told you guys the media want to use her to drown out Trump foolishness and she is not playing that game.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Do not believe this hype Kamala Harris is on track to get more votes than Biden got in 2020. As I told you guys a week or two ago the media is pissed off at Kamala because she’s not talking to them a lot and like I told you guys the media want to use her to drown out Trump foolishness and she is not playing that game.
The old media wants to be seen as relevant. Like the ole hoe in the scripclub, they haven’t figured out their time is up.