Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I said this earlier, but if you have student loans and Orange wins, those student loans will be treated as regular loans. No income based repayment or any of the other loan payment programs in place.

Imagine a MD having to pay $300K back in full with interest

People don't realize if you get rid of the Dept of Education how will you fund medical research?

totto

Rising Star
Registered
I said this earlier, but if you have student loans and Orange wins, those student loans will be treated as regular loans. No income based repayment or any of the other loan payment programs in place.

Imagine a MD having to pay $300K back in full with interest

This is kinda a double edged sword...

The rise of scam schools and for profit schools targeted mostly minorities and single mothers with fake education claims and stats and those loans were backed by the department of education, those scam schools most got shut down but we all know most them dudes just moved onto another hustle also the schools made their money and left they didn't have to pay anything back.

Keep in mind the lawsuits, I got my loans from a scam school canceled by signing up for ...... no comment, my loans are gone now...

So in a sense it's a huge waste of money that the country has to pay over for kids who went to a scam school, the GOP says you went yourself the DEMS say we got you and we'll cancel it.

Sooner or later something has to given, also keep in my the companies that work with the department of education that literally do nothing at all.

I have no idea how much it's gonna cut the debt if Trump does this, no clue but on the other hand it's a lot of unregulated fraud that targets the poor and cacs don't wanna foot the bill.

Leaving education to the states alot of those schools won't exist since it's no department of education to back their scams, a red state like Texas you might as well not bother getting investors together to scam you'll just end up in jail.

Its not right but the states make their own rules on education and most states are red states we know how that will go but we have to admit it's a ton of unregulated in certain fields and education is a big one.

It's really hard thought because poor people are always gonna whine and bitch about something.

I'm kinda torn as a mostly uneducated breh myself, I don't mind a president giving out free CDL's or free training for a 45k a year job with health and dental, not alot of money but alot of people will gladly take that.

But of course we all want to do much better and aim much higher. I think unregulated capitalism has gotten out of hand and the GOP won't regulate anything which expands the fraud then they act all righteous and blame others.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I like how this is setup to attract AI sock puppet accounts with 500,000 post. The rest of the board does not have them flooding threads about KH.

I have to learn how to ignore them, trying to bait me into a conflict. I will be moving soon and it is pointless to engage them. Yet I should do some limited engagement to keep them occupied.

I hope she gets rid of Biden cabinet members. I have a list I am sending in for consideration.