Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Digging into the LLC selling the Trump Watches raises even more questions. The watches are being sold by a company that calls itself TheBestWatchesonEarth LLC. The LLC lists their address on the official website selling the watches as 1309 Coffeen Avenue Suite 1200 Sheridan, WY 82801. Searching the address reveals the location is shared by at least hundreds of businesses. On such business is called Royal Honey Shop, a company that sells honey products meant to provide sexual performance enhancements for conditions such as erectile dysfunction, among many others. The location appears to be used by the law firm and/or service who help set up the LLC for a variety of different business operations as a virtual address.

The LLC’s location is also mysteriously blurred out on Google Maps street view.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You re missing it.

The government is going to hammer him simply because they want to send a message to ANY politician thinking of taking foreign funds in any way.
When they say blacks have a $1 trillion dollar in spending power, do you think that message is for black people or is for non black people? What if our black jobs were us displaying our creativity on a Chinese owned website for clicks? What if that $1 trillion dollar citation is to let non blacks know how much they can get when they move here?

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Digging into the LLC selling the Trump Watches raises even more questions. The watches are being sold by a company that calls itself TheBestWatchesonEarth LLC. The LLC lists their address on the official website selling the watches as 1309 Coffeen Avenue Suite 1200 Sheridan, WY 82801. Searching the address reveals the location is shared by at least hundreds of businesses. On such business is called Royal Honey Shop, a company that sells honey products meant to provide sexual performance enhancements for conditions such as erectile dysfunction, among many others. The location appears to be used by the law firm and/or service who help set up the LLC for a variety of different business operations as a virtual address.

The LLC’s location is also mysteriously blurred out on Google Maps street view.

These mothafuckas got no shame

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When they say blacks have a $1 trillion dollar in spending power, do you think that message is for black people or is for non black people? What if our black jobs were us displaying our creativity on a Chinese owned website for clicks? What if that $1 trillion dollar citation is to let non blacks know how much they can get when they move here?
I m not sure what you're asking as it relates to the Eric Adam's situation

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator

And his people will believe it. This ugly big back bastard just say anything and his followers believe it. She doesn't even have the control over Secret service. I hate how dumb people are and how he knows it and plays with them.

I use to hate to hear people say everyone needs a higher power to believe it, because people would say how Christians were brainwashed with believing in God, etc, and I've always said nah I'm not brainwashed can think for myself.

Now I see what it looks like I just never thought it would be an actual dumb ass human.