Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And his people will believe it. This ugly big back bastard just say anything and his followers believe it. She doesn't even have the control over Secret service. I hate how dumb people are and how he knows it and plays with them.

I use to hate to hear people say everyone needs a higher power to believe it, because people would say how Christians were brainwashed with believing in God, etc, and I've always said nah I'm not brainwashed can think for myself.

Now I see what it looks like I just never thought it would be an actual dumb ass human.
They believe because it benefits them to believe it. Black taxes used to finance the suburbs and all you have to do is believe that blacks are lazy? Who wouldn’t sign up for that?

God is a euphemism for power and technology is atheist.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm still at disbelief. But I got a text from my college buddy who lives in the Melbourne area. He sent me this:

...yesterday in an intersection where on my way to costco mannnnn I seen I large amount of people with Harris signs bro I never seen that shit Usually I see those trump SOBS out there. Mann I seen Harris signs it was crazy bro I was shocked and happy. I never seen that shit before even in the last two elections. It was too many folks with Kamala signs to count

Like I said, I ain't getting my hopes up but...:please:

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator

I will never understand how they are allowed to come into a town, protect their faces and do this and no one is running them up out of their town.

I need some of those young kids running around with guns now to come get them out of there like they getting their homeboys out of there.

You have a black man there with a camera standing in the rain with their dumb asses, and somehow this comes cross as ok.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
The fact that it’s still close shows Harris can’t win. If shit is this close after all the bullshit he continues to say and do is a bad sign. He had a whole stadium of red necks in Alabama chanting his name and screaming their love. Sorry but Trump ain’t losing

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

ca3572cb3cef4f489bb33b0f5876937a_md.jpg

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump is deteriorating and golfed more than he governed the first term.

So he is going to prepare.... think about issues and govern even less than the first term...now that he is older

So who is the person or group placing papers in front of him to simply sign without thought????

Those are the folks who will be running the show