Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She needs to go do an Urban View run on Sirius Xm. Any show Mon-Fri just pick one. Or do Reecie Colbert on Saturday since she been holding her down since day 1.

I don’t agree with strategies like this at this point in the game.

Unless something crazy happens. Trump alone is doing enough to minimize how many minorities end up voting for him.

She needs to focus on picking up those few TRUE undecided and those fringe leaning Trump supports.

IMO. That’s where she can make the biggest gains.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
agree 100%

shes no stranger to black media and urban view...I remember her calling Clay Canes show unexpectedely on a wednesday after Joe Madison died to offer her condolences and share some memories.
This!!!! I remember that too.

I also remember in 2018 Joe Madison interviewed her and he asked her would she back an Anti-Lynching bill if Mitch Mcconel gets behind it. Soon after she co-authored it and fast forward three years later the Emmet Till Anti-Lynching Act got signed into law.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You gotta be a special BLACK MAGA to align with a groups that includes people like this.

They’re going to be those future businessmen and politicians that will do everything to screw minorities at their respective positions.

It’s cool..because they believe Kamala is the worst possible threat.

Last edited:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

You gotta be a special BLACK MAGA to align with a groups that includes people like this.

They’re going to be those future businessmen and politicians that will do everything to screw minorities at their respective positions.

It’s cool..because they believe Kamala is the worst possible threat.

the dildo of consequences dryly awaits, young saltine.