Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is some wild shit

McMaster from SC
Kemp from GA
Roy Cooper NC
ALL have received everything they have asked for and were told to reach out for anything additional.

Why is Donnie's National Finance Director and Senior Advisor setting up #GoFundMe accounts (multiple)?

Look at the top donors!
Who in PA has received money if they were victims?

Why is Trump blatantly lying in time of immeasurable distress?
Because THAT is who he is!
Grifting Filthy Grifter!
Follow the money!
Question Meredith O'Rourke!

This is abhorrent at best!

34 days
14 hours
And we will vote him out!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is this really your argument in defense of Trump?
He spoke nicely of the most popular singer in history
And according to you trust his kids with him
:roflmao:
I'd expect this from somebody white

Real Kniggas are the

REAL WHITES.. white is a STATUS

NOT A SKIN COLOR..

You are so clueless for a cool whyte dude....

and not for nothing but...

most caucazoids in Florida....who vote blue...

ahhhhh Never mind!!!

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Trump’s Team Is Trying to Stop — Or Heavily Redact — the Release of Jack Smith’s Election Fraud Report​

The former president’s lawyers are trying to get ahead of what could be his campaign’s October surprise.​

Donald Trump Todd Blanche

Trump’s defense attorneys, John F. Lauro and Todd Blanche, are calling for Jack Smith’s report to be redact. Dave Sanders/AP
Donald Trump’s lawyers are scrambling to get ahead of what could be this election’s October surprise: the public release of special counsel Jack Smith’s report detailing evidence in the election fraud case against the former president.

In a court filing on Tuesday, Trump’s legal team accused the Department of Justice of putting together a “politically motivated manifesto” specifically timed to influence voters “in the final weeks of the 2024 Presidential election while early voting has already begun throughout the United States.”

They asked U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan to highly redact the report or stop it from appearing in the court’s public docket altogether.

The report, which runs approximately 180 pages and was filed last Thursday under seal pending the judge’s approval for public release, would reveal grand jury testimony and what Trump lawyers called “sensitive witness statements” gathered by federal investigators over recent years.

Trump’s team says prosecutors must explain “why their proposed public disclosure … will not pose risks to potential witnesses and unfairly prejudice the adjudication of this case.” Ironically, their argument comes after Trump, for months, has been complaining that a judge-imposed gag order has prevented him from attacking former allies for assisting FBI agents and testifying against him.

Trump’s defense attorneys, John F. Lauro and Todd Blanche, turned that narrative upside down, claiming that the DOJ special counsel is hypocritically publicizing investigative materials after vehemently trying to keep them secret in Trump’s classified records case. (Trump-appointed Judge Aileen Cannon dismissed those charges this past summer, and the case is on appeal.)

“Now that public disclosure serves their politically motivated mission, the special counsel’s office takes a different view. The office believes President Trump’s constitutional rights to

impartial jurors and fair proceedings — to say nothing of witness privacy and even safety — all take a back seat to the office’s political goals,” they wrote.

Unstated in today’s filing is that the potentially disastrous timing of this report — and its existence — is only due to the Trump team’s delay tactics in the case. Trump managed to push back the trial by fighting the indictment all the way up to the Supreme Court, which granted him an expansive new definition of presidential immunity. That opinion ultimately sent the trial judge on a fact-finding mission to figure out what alleged misconduct counts as personal versus official actions — hence Smith’s latest report.

Trump’s lawyers initially tried to file their counterargument under seal, but Chutkan ordered the D.C. federal court’s clerk to post it publicly by midday Tuesday.

The judge gave Trump’s team until noon today to file their proposed redactions to the report and until Oct. 10 to go over what they want to keep secret in what’s expected to be a large and detailed appendix to the report. Chutkan could order the report’s release at any time after that.

Jose Pagliery is a reporter at NOTUS.

:hellyea::hellyea::hellyea:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is some wild shit

McMaster from SC
Kemp from GA
Roy Cooper NC
ALL have received everything they have asked for and were told to reach out for anything additional.

Why is Donnie's National Finance Director and Senior Advisor setting up #GoFundMe accounts (multiple)?

Look at the top donors!

Grifting Filthy Grifter!
Follow the money!

34 days
14 hours

Yea but Kamala is using her Nanny as her mom,

if she lies about her OWN MOTHER,

WHAT ELSE WOULD THIS LYING SLORE DO FOR POWER,

WHO DENIES THEIR OWN MOTHER, CANT TRUST IT..

and her natural mother looks like a nice sweet ol

cracker ho!!

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is some wild shit

McMaster from SC
Kemp from GA
Roy Cooper NC

Look at the top donors!

Grifting Filthy Grifter!
Follow the money!

34 days
14 hours

Got damn she went IN! :lol:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, you been drunk since this morning. Put the bottle down.

Man deal with reality...

and I dont drink in the MORNING so STOP LYING,

YOU LIAR!!!

no alcohol before working out, eating and taking my daily vit and minerals..

So why dont you STOP RUNNING FROM FACTS

its not going to hurt you... it can be your friend..

EMBRACE IT..

WEATHER MAN!!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, you been drunk since this morning. Put the bottle down.

You know, my facts are too much for you to handle, so you always have to resort to

personal attacks and avoid the facts..further proving IM right

and YOU a shook baby, when it comes to DEALING WITH FACTS...

I GOTTA DRINK TO THAT ... bitch :lol:

but I gotta go for a run.. now.. sweat the shit out...!!!

You dont know nothing about the BALANCE of LIFE...

if you did.

YOU WOULD TEACH IT!!!

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor

Trump’s Team Is Trying to Stop — Or Heavily Redact — the Release of Jack Smith’s Election Fraud Report​

The former president’s lawyers are trying to get ahead of what could be his campaign’s October surprise.​

Donald Trump Todd Blanche

200w.gif

An October surprise huh? Oh well, turnabout is fair play
#fuckjamescomeysbitchass

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bitch is a clown

Stephen, do you know this lady is full of shit. She is right about one thing the company you keep now this is the same lady who ran organization with one guy who is on his way to jail for stealing money from Black Lives Matter movement. The other two taking money from Donald Trump. So she broke away from them to get her own money because obviously I guess she did not want to bust the money down 4 ways. If I don’t know what I’m talking about when it comes to politics why the fuck she’s in my space all the time. There go to all the time why celebrities talking politics. My go to is why are you listening to celebrities talking politics and the ones who talk good shit you have a problem with as if we don’t know what the fuck is going on in the world.