Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It’s so important to him. Lol
No, not necessarily. While he’s pretending to be focused on that, his covert supporters pretend they need more policy ideas from Harris before making a decision.

He has no ground game and he isn’t buying ads. What does that tell you? It tells me he thinks he has this wrapped up. Maybe he’s delusional, I’m going to presume he’s not.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I don't know if this will do any good. talking is about Trump and/or the danger he poses is no longer a talking point. They need to go knock on doors or something. Kamala must win to make all this go away.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know if this will do any good. talking is about Trump and/or the danger he poses is no longer a talking point. They need to go knock on doors or something. Kamala must win to make all this go away.

I wouldn't worry too much about PA. Nor MI nor WI for that matter. The ground game they have deployed in PA is what you'd want to see from your candidate if you wanted to win. As I mentioned on a previous page they have twice as many filed offices than Trump and they started early. More then likely they have 3-4x more volunteers on the ground too.

Chris Bouzy has recently confirmed some of the things coming into fruition that I have been reading about since post DNC