Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
bookmarked

If he wins.. I trying to hear no plea copping or excuses.

It should be the final nail in the coffin to all this polling stuff and social media commentary.
This is why I’m glad Kamala Harris is not on the mainstream media every day because they want to use her to try to cover up for Trump’s foolishness and they haven’t been able to do that. The 60 minutes interview was spectacular in my opinion. Republicans and Trump know their time is almost up.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's irrelevant, but Fox News is not even a legit news source. In their lawsuit, they stated they are an entertainment entity so they can do and say whatever they want.....

Hell TMZ is probably more credible than they are....
Not even probably. TMZ is literally a better news source. They are the first place I go to confirm something has happened to a celebrity. Granted, that is a very specific, but no other source is as consistently reliable as they are.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I'm saying the link you posted doesn't say she accepted the debate. Did I miss it in the article?
So are you just going to ignore the multiple times Harris has asked for another debate and Trump refuses?

but but but but she never specifically said she wanted to debate on fox news
leonardo-dicaprio.gif

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:hithead: I forgot who I was dealing it.

Since you are gatekeeping where a sheep as myself can find real unbiased news.

Can you atleast tell me why you think Trump would make a better president than Harris?
Well stop posting lies and I won't have to correct you. Trump has already been president and things domestically and internationally were much better. Biden/Harris not so much. She's done absolutely nothing to deserve a promotion.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I sadly don't have your confidence

Sadly I've gone down a few rabbitt holes whether the information is true or not, has me questioning alot of things....

I was telling my homie the other day - there are 2 rabbitt holes...1 for the Trump lovers and 1 for the Harris lovers.....Very, very interesting things.....

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Well stop posting lies and I won't have to correct you. Trump has already been president and things domestically and internationally were much better. Biden/Harris not so much. She's done absolutely nothing to deserve a promotion.
What lies have I told?

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's a cult, Trump makes people who have nothing going on in their lives feel special. Without Trump they would have to go back to their regular lives and wearing a maga hat wont get them the attention they desperately want.
It isn’t about the hat. It’s about the financial trappings that the hat represent. Non whites look silly wearing a hat that means whiteness personified. Whiteness is this epoch’s version of power. And power is worse than a virus. It’s why Henri Christophe would try to bring back slavery and all its ills. MAGAs are the mullatoes of power and until folks start taking the Desaline stance, it will always be there actively waiting.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
1. 60 minutes is the most watched news progam.
2. Kamala accepted the Fox debate.

Really that what you are coming at me for?

Nothing about Trump? Has he not refused to debate Harris again?

60 minutes
By the numbers: The weekly Sunday evening show, which debuted in 1968, has been the top news program across cable and broadcast in terms of average viewers per show, per season, for the past 50 years.

• Its winning streak hasn't been broken since the 1974-75 TV season.
  • This past season, the program was television's top nonsports prime-time program 15 times.
  • It has been TV's top overall prime-time program 14 times over the last three TV seasons.

“60 Minutes” made television history this year, as it marked its 50th straight season as the No. 1 newsmagazine show in the U.S., the first time any program has topped ratings for that span.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Really that what you are coming at me for?

Nothing about Trump? Has he not refused to debate Harris again?

60 minutes
By the numbers: The weekly Sunday evening show, which debuted in 1968, has been the top news program across cable and broadcast in terms of average viewers per show, per season, for the past 50 years.

• Its winning streak hasn't been broken since the 1974-75 TV season.
  • This past season, the program was television's top nonsports prime-time program 15 times.
  • It has been TV's top overall prime-time program 14 times over the last three TV seasons.

“60 Minutes” made television history this year, as it marked its 50th straight season as the No. 1 newsmagazine show in the U.S., the first time any program has topped ratings for that span.
They are making a distinction between network tv news and cable news. Why does Trump need to debate her again? He's done two already. Why is she so desperate for another debate?

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
They are making a distinction between network tv news and cable news. Why does Trump need to debate her again? He's done two already. Why is she so desperate for another debate?
Because they are running for president?

The five averages 300k views and 60 minutes averages 8 million views. Would you agree that 60 minutes is the most watched program?

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn't the lock down happen under the Trump presidency?
Didn't Trump nearly die and had to take said experimental drugs?
There was no federal mandate by Trump for a lockdown, the states made their own decisions. Don't you remember the democrat governors with the vaccine passports? I'm not sure about his health situation, but he can take any drug he wants too, it's up to him. On the other hand, Joe and Kamala tried to use a federal agency to force millions of Americans to take the experimental drug. Thank goodness for Trump appointing conservative justices to strike down the democrat mandate. Every democrat supreme court justice voted to force Americans to take the experiment drug.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
There was no federal mandate by Trump for a lockdown, the states made their own decisions. Don't you remember the democrat governors with the vaccine passports? I'm not sure about his health situation, but he can take any drug he wants too, it's up to him. On the other hand, Joe and Kamala tried to use a federal agency to force millions of Americans to take the experimental drug. Thank goodness for Trump appointing conservative justices to strike down the democrat mandate. Every democrat supreme court justice voted to force Americans to take the experiment drug.
Did the experimental drug save Trump's life?

What was the medical and scientific communities consensus on these drugs?

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did the experimental drug save Trump's life?

What was the medical and scientific communities consensus on these drugs?
I don't have access to Trump's medical information. And I don't make my decisions based on a government narrative or pfizer's press releases. As we found out later, the experimental drug wasn't very safe or effective. Glad I didn't take it. But the democrats tried to force it on everybody.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I don't have access to Trump's medical information. And I don't make my decisions based on a government narrative or pfizer's press releases. As we found out later, the experimental drug wasn't very safe or effective. Glad I didn't take it. But the democrats tried to force it on everybody.
But you make decisions based off republican narrative though right? Were all the deaths faked?