Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But you make decisions based off republican narrative though right? Were all the deaths faked?
I don't make medical decisions based on political narratives by either party. I look at all available information and make my decision. No, not all of the deaths were fake. But not all of them were from covid either.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People want folks to lie to them. It's sad but true

But it doesn’t stop there that’s my point.

Someone that lies like Trump doesn’t stop lying once he becomes POTUS. The lies continue and now you’ve given him ultimate power on the world stage.

Are those same people okay with him sending their kids off to war based on some bullshit lie? He’s not sending Barron! But he’d gladly send your kid.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

My mother was diagnosed with cancer when I was the district attorney of San Francisco. I remember cooking meals for her and taking her to her appointments. I did what I could to make her comfortable. I figured out which clothes were soft enough that they wouldn't irritate her, and told her stories to try and make her laugh.

Caregiving is about dignity—not just for the patient, but also for the caregiver. We must lower the costs and ease the burdens faced by our caregivers to make it easier for them to provide care, while pursuing their aspirations.

Today, I am announcing a new historic Medicare at Home benefit as part of my plan to help families with caregiving needs and strengthen Medicare for the long-term. Over 67 million people are covered by Medicare, yet many Americans don’t realize that Medicare does not cover long-term services and assistance like home health aides.

As a result, many American families face challenging and sometimes impossible choices.

My plan will strengthen Medicare to cover home care services and support for seniors. This will include providing care workers with better wages, improving the quality of care for seniors and those with disabilities, and treating our seniors with the dignity they deserve.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because they are running for president?

The five averages 300k views and 60 minutes averages 8 million views. Would you agree that 60 minutes is the most watched program?
I think your stat is referencing the 25-54 demographic. Total daily viewership for the Five is about 3 million. You can do the math on that one. So 8 million per week for 60 minutes and 15 million per week for the five.

JULY RATINGS FOR THE TOP FIVE PROGRAMS IN CABLE NEWS:
Total Viewers:
Jesse Watters Primetime (4,413,000), Hannity (4,300,000), The Five (3,854,000), The Ingraham Angle (3,314,000), Special Report (2,913,000),

Adults 25-54: Hannity (657,000), Jesse Watters Primetime (590,000), Gutfeld! (458,000), The Ingraham Angle (423,000), The Five (396,000)

At 5 PM/ET, FNC’s powerhouse The Five continued to shatter records by becoming the first non-primetime program ever to top all of cable news for ten consecutive quarters. Averaging over 3 million viewers and 275,000 in A25-54, the show also outpaced every program on CNN and MSNBC across the board. Special Report with Bret Baier (weeknights, 6 PM/ET) averaged 2.2 million viewers and 213,000 in 25-54 demo, dominating its timeslot.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I think your stat is referencing the 25-54 demographic. Total daily viewership for the Five is about 3 million. You can do the math on that one. So 8 million per week for 60 minutes and 15 million per week for the five.

JULY RATINGS FOR THE TOP FIVE PROGRAMS IN CABLE NEWS:
Total Viewers:
Jesse Watters Primetime (4,413,000), Hannity (4,300,000), The Five (3,854,000), The Ingraham Angle (3,314,000), Special Report (2,913,000),

Adults 25-54: Hannity (657,000), Jesse Watters Primetime (590,000), Gutfeld! (458,000), The Ingraham Angle (423,000), The Five (396,000)

At 5 PM/ET, FNC’s powerhouse The Five continued to shatter records by becoming the first non-primetime program ever to top all of cable news for ten consecutive quarters. Averaging over 3 million viewers and 275,000 in A25-54, the show also outpaced every program on CNN and MSNBC across the board. Special Report with Bret Baier (weeknights, 6 PM/ET) averaged 2.2 million viewers and 213,000 in 25-54 demo, dominating its timeslot.
Are you saying The five gets 3 million different viewers a day to make make 15 million in a week? So the people who watch on monday only watch for that one day then another group of people watch tuesday etc. Interesting math.

So which show do think gets more viewers, the show that gets 3 million views per episode or the one that gets 8 million?

60 MINUTES marks five #1 finishes during the year, was in the top five 23 times. 60 MINUTES delivers 8.89 million viewers, with 1.58 million in adults 25-54.

Some would say the 25-54 demographics is the most important but I guess you think different right?

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are you saying The five gets 3 million different viewers a day to make make 15 million in a week? So the people who watch on monday only watch for that one day then another group of people watch tuesday etc. Interesting math.

So which show do think gets more viewers, the show that gets 3 million views per episode or the one that gets 8 million?

60 MINUTES marks five #1 finishes during the year, was in the top five 23 times. 60 MINUTES delivers 8.89 million viewers, with 1.58 million in adults 25-54.

Some would say the 25-54 demographics is the most important but I guess you think different right?
Well, I would definitely say 15 million views per week>8 million per week. Or 60 million views per month>32 million per month. The views per week by 25-54 demographic is about the same between the two shows.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But it doesn’t stop there that’s my point.

Someone that lies like Trump doesn’t stop lying once he becomes POTUS. The lies continue and now you’ve given him ultimate power on the world stage.

Are those same people okay with him sending their kids off to war based on some bullshit lie? He’s not sending Barron! But he’d gladly send your kid.
Civilization has been doing this for centuries.

The people want to be lied to and Trump knows it.

Trump is the same rich white who told poor whites to go fight and die in the Civil War in order to keep "ni$$$rs" slaves

WHICH WAS 100% AGAINST THEIR ECONOMIC INTEREST. :smh:

Meanwhile the poor whites were nothing but "ni$$$rs" too.

Same thing today.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

My mother was diagnosed with cancer when I was the district attorney of San Francisco. I remember cooking meals for her and taking her to her appointments. I did what I could to make her comfortable. I figured out which clothes were soft enough that they wouldn't irritate her, and told her stories to try and make her laugh.

Caregiving is about dignity—not just for the patient, but also for the caregiver. We must lower the costs and ease the burdens faced by our caregivers to make it easier for them to provide care, while pursuing their aspirations.

Today, I am announcing a new historic Medicare at Home benefit as part of my plan to help families with caregiving needs and strengthen Medicare for the long-term. Over 67 million people are covered by Medicare, yet many Americans don’t realize that Medicare does not cover long-term services and assistance like home health aides.

As a result, many American families face challenging and sometimes impossible choices.

My plan will strengthen Medicare to cover home care services and support for seniors. This will include providing care workers with better wages, improving the quality of care for seniors and those with disabilities, and treating our seniors with the dignity they deserve.

These are things Biden should have done. Nursing homes shouldn’t exist. I say this as someone who’s worked in them since I was 16. Nursing homes are evil and ran by evil people.